forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-20-2016, 10:50 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,701
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
cleaver
Old 10-21-2016, 12:56 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,058
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

English Teacher Reportedly Had Sex With Underage Male Student While They Were Still In Her Classroom
BY REBECCA MARTINSON 09.19.16

30-year-old Marina Viviani, a teacher at a New York school for at-risk youths, has been charged with raping a 17-year-old male student in her classroom.

According to Daily Mail, Viviani and the unnamed teen allegedly began having “oral sex and intercourse” in November and December 2014 at the LaSalle School in Albany. Prosecutors state that after the boy left a residential program at the school he and Viviani continued to communicate, “exchanging text messages and photos, and even traveled to New York City together on one occasion.”

“When a licensed professional, like the defendant who in this case was a teacher, allegedly abuses her position of authority by committing sex crimes in the classroom against an at-risk youth, that abuse cannot be tolerated,”

lamented Special Prosecutor Patricia Gunning.

Michael Pollok, Viviani’s attorney, however, paints a different picture in which his client is a victim of an elaborate extortion scheme. “When my client and her family refused to give the complainant what he was demanding, he and his accomplice went to the police who declined to prosecute him and now the Justice Center has allowed the perpetrators to carry out his extortionate threats, which are well documented,” he told The Daily Gazette.

Viviani was indicted Monday. She faces two felony counts of rape and criminal sexual act, as well as four misdemeanor charges of sex crimes. Released without bond, her next day in court is set for September 23rd.

Link
Code:

Old 10-21-2016, 12:59 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Teacher Arrested For Sending Student Nude Photos And Video Of Herself Performing A Sex Act, Among Other Things
By Douglas Charles 10.05.16

Wow, it’s been awhile. For a minute there I almost thought that teachers had stopped trying to have sex with their students. Silly me.

Oh boy, this is a juicy one too.

According to Philly.com, teacher Stephanie France Luckey, 37, of Muhlenberg High School in Berks County, Pennsylvania was allegedly a very busy lady.

We’ve got all sorts of crimes being committed here: sex videos, nude photos, kissing, quite the ordeal.

A former Berks County high school English teacher has been arrested and charged with sending a video of herself engaged in a sex act, as well as nude photos of herself, to a 17-year-old student.

The Berks County District Attorney’s Office said the Muhlenberg High School teacher, Stephanie France Luckey, 37, and the boy communicated with each other through a private Twitter account set up in April.

The investigation began in June after prosecutors received a complaint from Childline and the Berks County Children and Youth Services that Luckey allegedly had “inappropriate contact” with the teenage boy, the DA’s office said.

A forensic investigation determined Luckey shared nude and partially nude photos of herself with the student as well as a video of herself performing a sexual act, officials said.

The teen told detectives he and the teacher would kiss in her classroom after school.

The Berks County District Attorney’s Office said Luckey even admitted to the charges against her during an interview with police.

She has since resigned and remains jailed on $25,000 bail, according to WFMZ.

District superintendent Joseph E. Macharola released the following statement…

“From the time we learned of the complaint, there was no contact with any other students. The district conducted a thorough and intensive investigation that would have led to her termination; furthermore, she submitted a letter of resignation on July 28, 2016. These actions are not to be tolerated. This behavior is despicable and outrageous. Additionally, this conduct is in direct conflict with the Pennsylvania Professional Code of Conduct for Educators. There is absolutely no place in public education or any organization where the employee’s trust and integrity is compromised by deplorable judgement while engaging with children or young adults. We will not tolerate such predatory conduct.”

Man, he seems really angry about it too. Til next time…

Link
Code:

Old 10-21-2016, 01:05 PM

Wisconsin Teacher Has Sex With Student While Fiance Attends Bachelor Party, Pleads Guilty
August 7, 2016 Leigh Egan

A former New Berlin, Wisconsin, high school English teacher admitted to having sex with a male student while her then-fiancé attended his bachelor party. She pleaded guilty on Thursday to sexual assault.

KTLA 5 reports Sara Domres, 28, a former teacher at the New Berlin West High School in New Berlin, Wisconsin, had sex with a 16-year-old male student while she was employed as an English teacher at the school. The victim was in one of Domres’ classes, and according to court records, they “became friends and began to text each other a lot.”

Sara Domres, former New Berlin West H.S. teacher accused of sexual assault pleads guilty:
Code:

— FOX6 News (@fox6now) August 4, 2016

The texting eventually led to calling each other pet names usually reserved for people who are dating or in a relationship. Detectives uncovered several instances in which they referred to each other as “my boo” or “baby boo.” Shortly after, Domres started professing her love to the victim, also via text messages.

In July 2015, Domres and the student met at the Park & Ride on Moorland Road, where they had sex for the first time. Sometime during the 2015-2016 school year, they met up again and had sex at a Motel 6, “on the same day (her husband) had his bachelor party.” The former English teacher paid $56.54 cash for the room. Detectives determined that the victim used his smartphone via the hotel’s free Internet service, placing him directly in the room with Domres.

OH YES SHE DID: Teacher ‘Baby Boo’ Sara Domres Admits to Sex with 16-Year-Old, Sent Him…
Code:

k

— Pundit Planet (@punditfap) August 6, 2016

During her honeymoon, the ex-teacher sent “selfies” to the student, and upon her return, Domres’ husband caught her hanging out with the victim at an area restaurant in New Berlin. Detectives also determined that the student and teacher sent over 500 texts to each other. The complaint documents the amount of texting between the pair.

“[It was] determined that between May 14, 2015 and January 6, 2016, the victim sent the defendant approximately 619 text messages. Between March 29, 2015 and January 15, 2016, the defendant sent the victim approximately 555 text messages.”

Investigators also uncovered Domres’ cellphone searches, which included a query asking how long someone would be sentenced to prison for having sex with a student. As the relationship progressed, text messages showed Domres becoming increasingly worried about getting caught. Shortly before the relationship was reported to authorities, Domres sent the victim another message that seemed to suggest she was anxious that the relationship would end soon.

n to know how much that’d hurt me. You are amazing and mean the world to me. I want to be yours forever.”
Sara Domres-charged w/2 counts sexual assault of student while she was his teacher at NBW HS-in court @fox6now pic.twitter.com/n4JNFdn36F

— Krystle Kacner (@krystlekacner) April 8, 2016

The relationship came to an end when the victim was confronted by friends. Police conducted a series of searches after interviewing the teen, resulting in Domres’ arrest in April.

On Thursday, Domres pleaded guilty to two felony counts of sexual assault of a student by school staff. Although she’s only been charged for sexual encounters, the student told authorities that they’d had sex anywhere between 10 to 15 times. He indicated that the majority of their hook-ups occurred at the Park ‘n Ride.

The former teacher was placed on administrative leave from her teaching position at New Berlin West High a few months before her arrest in January, after school administrators caught wind of the allegations. The Wisconsin Department of Education website states that she received her teaching license in 2011. New Berlin School District superintendent Joe Garza said the charges were “troubling” and that a safe learning environment was the school’s top priority.

“Ensuring our schools are the safe and secure learning environments our families and communities expect is one of our chief goals and top priorities.”

Sara Domres returns to court for sentencing in September. She faces up to a possible six years in prison, along with a $10,000 fine for each guilty count.

Links
Code:

Old 10-21-2016, 01:08 PM

Olivia Sondheim: Married choir teacher arrested having sex with teen student
OCTOBER 17, 2016 BY CHRISTOPHER KOULOURIS

What led Olivia Sondheim a newly Snohomish County choir teacher sexually preying on a then 16 year old student? Music teacher put on administrative leave.

Olivia Sondheim a married 25 year old Snohomish County school teacher has been arrested after allegedly having sex with a then 16 year old male student.

The choir teacher’s arrest mid last week led to the teacher from Washington state being charged with first degree sexual assault misconduct with a minor upon being served a search warrant at her Bothell residence.

The charges come after allegations that Olivia Sondheim who was in her second year teaching choir at Lynnwood High School had sexual relations with a minor male student last year.

Upon her arrest, the recently married woman was booked into Snohomish County jail before making bail.

A report via the seattletimes told of school administrators placing the woman on leave pending the outcome of an investigation.

According to the media outlet, administrators with the Edmonds School District first learned of the allegations against the choir teacher last week before relaying the information to a school resource officer, who in turn reached out to authorities.

During the course of the investigation, detectives allegedly uncovered evidence that Sondheim and her purported victim developed a relationship which, over time, became sexual. The boy is now 17 years old.

Reacting to the fracas, school district spokeswoman Debbie Joyce told KGMI that Olivia Sondheim had passed background checks before she was hired to teach choir part time last year.

A report via the dailymail tells as of Monday afternoon, Sondheim’s name still appeared on Lynnwood High School’s website.

‘I am excited to get to know each and every one of you,’ the teacher wrote on a page dedicated to the school choir.

Sondheim revealed in a Facebook message posted on Washington State University’s page last year that she and her husband, Daniel Sondheim, met through their respective sorority and fraternity in 2012 and got married in May 2014 after a year-long engagement.

At present it is not necessarily understood why the teacher abused her position of authority and trust and sexually preyed on her minor victim?

Link
Code:

Old 10-21-2016, 01:10 PM

Georgia Substitute Teacher Charged With Two Counts of Sexual Assault of Students
September 29, 2016 Trish Faulkner

New York Daily News reports that a substitute teacher from Georgia has been arrested for allegedly inviting two of her male teenager students to have sex with her in her suburban home.

Laura Rich, 38-year-old substitute teacher from Georgia, was employed at Ace Academy in Canton between January of 2015 and August of this year. WSB-TV reports that this Georgia substitute teacher has been arrested and charged with several counts of sexual assault of a student.

“It’s the relationship she had as teacher-student that made it a crime,” Cherokee County sheriff’s office Lt. Jay Baker said.

The Georgia substitute teacher is being accused of allegedly inviting two of her students into her home to have sex with her on multiple occasions. Police believe the sexual relationship the teacher had with the 16-year-old lasted a little longer than the relationship with the 18-year-old.

“My [Jay Baker] understanding [is the relationship with] the 16-year-old lasted a little longer, a couple months. Then the 18-year-old happened later in the year [which] was not as long of a relationship.”

The substitute teacher from Georgia was released on a $22,400 bond just a few hours after she was booked at a detention center in the area.

Georgia Substitute teacher invited students to house for sex [
Code:

— ErickaDaBoss (@ErickaTheBoss) September 28, 2016

According to the Cherokee County School District where the substitute teacher was employed, they have cut any and all ties to the teacher effective immediately. The school district wanted to make it clear that they have a zero tolerance policy for teachers (or anyone on the school district’s staff) to engage in an inappropriate relationship.

Below is the official statement the Cherokee County School District gave in regard to the Georgia substitute teacher and her charges:

“Ms. Rich formerly worked for CCSD as a substitute teacher. The School District is fully cooperating with the Cherokee Sheriff’s Office’s investigation. Please contact the Sheriff’s Office for information about its investigation. Ms. Rich began substitute teaching in January 2015; her last day as a substitute teacher was August 19. She no longer is permitted to work as a substitute teacher in CCSD. Our School District has zero tolerance for inappropriate relationships between students and any adults serving in any capacity in our schools.”

The substitute teacher was almost immediately terminated from her position as a substitute teacher. Some media outlets are describing the actions the district took as “swift.” The school wasted no time reaching out to the local sheriff’s office when the school was notified of the inappropriate relationships.

Police believe the relationship the substitute teacher had with the 16-year-old started shortly after she started teaching at Ace Academy in Canton. This relationship is believed to have lasted for a few months. The relationship with the 18-year-old is not believed to have taken place until this year. It was not until a few months after the relationship the substitute teacher had with the 18-year-old ended that someone called and reported the relationship to the school district.

Links
Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 10-21-2016 at 01:11 PM.
Old 10-21-2016, 01:33 PM

Code:

Snitches should end up in ditches. word.

Code:

Awe you were a romantic. Gives us examples.
Old 10-24-2016, 02:08 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,562
dark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to behold

I went to high school with this chick and she was such a goody two shoes never would have thought she was a freak like this....man I missed out on a good egg.

Code:

Old 10-24-2016, 04:00 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,531
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

This so far is my favorite. Jennifer Fichter got a 22 year sentence for screwing a student. She has a history of getting with younger guys -- her husband was a couple years younger than her (he divorced her).

I like the look she gives the camera!

Part of the investigator's notes offered into evidence.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 10-24-2016, 04:47 PM

Code:

My sympathies dude, she's got that secret wild librarian look.

Code:

That smirk of hers, you just know she's a real dirty woman.