forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 11-30-2008, 09:36 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,092
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I've been saying that all year, but then Pat Forde wrote something that made me slightly adjust my thinking. He said the ACC has no great teams, but there's also not a terrible team. Only the ACC and SEC have every team with 4+ wins. What Forde pointed out is that only the ACC has every team in the Sagarin top 55. If you look at the Sagarin (I know a poll has very little indication as to the real strength of a school, but I'm tryin' to make myself feel better here), the ACC is actually the only conference that doesn't have a team ranked in the 100's. Duke is the worst team and are ranked 51. ACC also has the 1-4 ranked teams in terms of schedule strength. So granted, we're not relevant at all in the national picture, we're also not complete slouches. I would not complain at all if we were blowing teams out like UF, OU, UT and USC, but I've also never had a season at VT where every game has come down to the wire and made for some great football. I really just hope we can have a good showing in the bowls and salvage a little respect, but next year should be a lot better.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:47 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,092
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Definitely. I wish there were more headlines on ESPN like this and less about cocky ass fucks shooting themselves in the leg at a nightclub.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:46 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,840
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

yeah even as a gator, i have nothing but respect and pride(he's a fl guy) for myron rolle and his accomplishments
Old 11-30-2008, 10:55 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,303
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough

I wish I could honestly get into college football, but in Canada, it's pretty hard to find a game on tv. Do you guys think that they should have a playoff format, or continue with their voting system?
Old 11-30-2008, 11:25 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,906,393
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

Code:

Old 11-30-2008, 05:39 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,864
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Oklahoma just jumped Texas in the BCS. They're in the title game if they can beat Missouri in the Big 12 Championship game. They thumped their ass twice last year and the Big 12 north sucks so it shouldn't be a problem. Should be a great game between them and the SEC champ.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

UF will beat OU, if for nothing else, the fact that UF has a defense
Old 11-30-2008, 06:07 PM
Dicktowel.com

OU gave up 41 pts....this season, they've given up an average of 24.83 points...
Old 11-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Dicktowel.com

UF: 12.25.

personally, usc-uf in the natl chompionship would be much more exciting. their defense would actually give usc a chance, and their offense is pretty good, too
Old 11-30-2008, 06:38 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,864
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I know you're a Florida homer, but come on. Oklahoma has the best offense in the country and played 3 of the top 8 offenses in the country. I'm not saying that Florida doesn't have a great D because they do, but Florida has played zero teams that are in the top 10 in offense. The best offense Florida has played was Florida St. and they are ranked 25th. Florida is the only offense in the SEC that averages over 32 points per game. There are 8 in the Big 12 who score more than 32 a game. With the offenses they've played, you should expect them to give up points.