forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 07-08-2008, 08:52 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 702
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Nope, you just look at the clock. The reality though is that you spend about 4 minutes and 30 seconds of just laying there and not moving so you don't blow your load too fast.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,477
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Meh, who am I kidding? I used to time myself to ringtones.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:31 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,409
caesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to behold

It's like running a race, you just check the clock every now and then to make sure you are keeping the pace.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:08 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,780
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i used to time it to songs..."aw c'mon, honey...i lasted all of thriller side 1! gimme another shot!"

ah, the days of cassette tapes.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:19 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I met a dude in detention at school,when detention was over,
he asked me if I wanted to skip the rest of the day,and go drink at his house.

I jumped at the opportunity to go,cause I was going to leave anyways,and I was excited to know this dude had booze.

Anyways,we get loaded at his house,and we start making out.

After a pretty good makeout session,he asks me if I want to fuck.

Without hesitation I said yes,cause I was desperate to get rid of my virginity.

So we do it,and the sex was ok,nothing special.

What made the experience memorable was what he said to me afterwards.

"You are the best fuck I have ever had" He had no idea I was a virgin,and I didn't tell him before hand,cause I didn't want to look like a loser.lol

I was slightly disappointed after it all,and didn't have sex for almost a year afterwards.

Had I known my first time would have been so lack luster,I would have probably waited a little longer.......Actually,no I wouldn't have.lol

Last edited by Candi Apples : 07-31-2008 at 12:20 AM. Reason: .
Old 07-31-2008, 10:44 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 5,382
2hardblack1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default My first time

I was a senior in highschool, she was a sophomore. 2 days before my high school graduation, we snuck out of school early and came back to my house when no one was home. This, after 6 months of her dry humping on me to orgasm on her part and a sore dick on mine. (One reason I like more aggressive women to this day) All that time she would give me hand jobs, let me rub it between her thighs over her panties or just hump her until I came.

We finally did the deed around noon in my bedroom after makin out for a while. I slid a condom on and it took me almost 10 minutes to get it in. It was tight and she was wet, she was a virgin, too. I gave it a good 10 minutes before I couldn't hold back anymore.

Way better than my solo efforts! Left a little virgin blood on my bed and a smile on both of our faces, so all in all it was a pretty good first time.

And yes, guys time themselves. Mostly because we figure we need to last at least 20 to 30 minutes on average in order for you women to not be disappointed. And that's considered a quickie! So it's all about control now, at least an hour of straight fucking(changing positions and such). If I like you, I may give you a little foreplay.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:29 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,511
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

I was 18, senior in high school and sex was the only thing on my mind. (as is expected)
I really wanted to get laid, but had no girlfriend, nothing.
However, I go to drama states(yeah I like musicals, and yeah everyone in drama is gay--which makes it easier to get girls there..anyway) and there's this girl in my school who everyone liked being all 'extra-friendly' with me in the pullout bed.
Nothing happens at states, but then about a week or so later, I invite her to my parents' home b/c they're out of town visiting my sister at college.

I rented Shaun of the Dead, turned out the lights, and sooner or later, she's in my room, we're making out and I grab the condom from my desk. She'd had sex before, but she wasn't "sure" if I should do it so suddenly. I was like, "oh, no, its cool; let's do it" (when I was really thinking, YESSSS!!!)

So we do it and I lasted for 45 minutes(yes Ms. Cellany, we all keep count--at least the first time) and I couldn't come, although it seemed(unless she was lying) that she was coming a lot and finally she was too dry and we stopped.

Since I still didn't come, she decided to give me a bj, which was nice until she said she couldn't stand the taste of the condom anymore.

Finally I ended up just relieving myself onto her huge tits, which was fine but disappointing, especially for the first time.

After talking to my really cool history teacher about it(I was more comfortable talking to him than my dad-go figure-America), I came(haha) to the conclusion I was just too preoccupied with not shooting my load too early that I couldn't....wish I had that problem nowadays.

That's all for that story.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:28 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 92,562
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
It doesn't take very long for me to count to 5.

Old 08-04-2008, 02:57 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,805
trespass is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I don't remember counting the first time. I remember I was pretty happy I was getting laid but I do remember worrying about coming too fast. In the end I wouldn't call it completely memorable but it was nice.

woohoo! Lucas says I'm still worthy!!
Old 08-05-2008, 08:18 AM
Banned by request

barnanjeto is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Lol, I make a playlist, well rather listen to the same playlist everytime.

My goal is to make it to the end of the playlist.

Playlist:
Prince - little red corvette (could be the wrong title sue me [he actually probably will])

the end...

I'll add more when I make it that far.