forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,408
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
BURN!
R.I.P. JMA

Old 01-14-2011, 07:04 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,967
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

I'm not from London damnit!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.

Last edited by Pobs : 01-14-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:19 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 227,022
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

Lies...

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 12:41 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,579
Secnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really nice

I may have pissed away the best thing evar.:
Old 01-15-2011, 12:48 AM

Credits: 187,296
xoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud of

Code:

that happens to me ever time i'm hungover.

goddamnit why cant i still be drunk
Old 01-15-2011, 01:05 AM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 541,407
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

sorry to hear, that but if your lucky time away may cool things down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:18 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,408
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it doesn't, hunt it down and kill it.

Seriously.....sorry brah, shit like that sucks. Hang in there.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 01-15-2011, 05:22 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Is 8 o'clock coffee any good? I haven't been able to taste anything for the last 3 days. It's warm, tho. Which is nice.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:54 AM

Credits: 187,296
xoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud of

Code:

i dunno. my boyfiends mom got us a kueig thingy however you spell it. and my mom got us a french press. both are amazing. im drunk. and sick. ut mostly really drunk.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:01 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Haha. Never tried a coffee press. I usually just buy bags of ground Starbucks, but at $9, I thought it might be worth a try. Also, making coffee by the cup makes no sense.

This cold kicked my ass, but since there is playoff football later, I think it's time to restart my Molson routine. I'm feeling better just thinking aboot it.
Closed Thread