forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 09-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,810
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Whilst I mostly agree.....what would you be saying if Rex would have won one? He'd be the most egregious name on that list.

By the way, Tobias - fuck you

I can't describe how badly I resent the Gmen and Eli winning it all....it's the philly fan in me, sorry.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:39 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,546
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

yes, I would put Grossman on the list.....I'd have to....

about a man and his horse
Old 09-04-2008, 01:40 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Dilfer ok. Manning your off your rocker.

If a quarterback was good enough to play, good enough to get through the playoffs, good enough to not hurt his team, he deserves the ring.

If you go with QB rating than Doug Williams would be the worst. If you go with least amount of career passing yards than Jeff Hostetler would be the worst.

Trent Dilfer

Dilfer heads up this list of the worst of the best. He won his only Super Bowl title with the Baltimore Ravens who had arguably the greatest defense to ever take the field. Many feel that anyone behind center could've won with that team. All he had to do is not turn the ball over and he's the champ.

He had career numbers of 20,518 yards passing, 113 touchdowns, 129 interceptions, made one pro-bowl and had a passer rating of 70.2.

Doug Williams

The first black quarterback to start a Super Bowl and obviously the first black quarterback to win a Super Bowl. He was drafted by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers No. 17 overall in 1978 and from 78-82 he put together a couple of good seasons.

After a contract dispute, Williams left the NFL to play in the USFL. After the USFL shut down, he was signed by the Washington Redskins where he would serve as the back up QB to Jay Schroeder. When Schroeder went down with an injury Williams stepped in and promptly helped the Redskins win the title

He finished with 16,998 passing yards, 100 touchdowns, 93 interceptions, no pro-bowls and a passer rating of 69.4.

Jim McMahon

The punky QB won his title much like Trent Dilfer did, with arguably the best defense ever assembled. Not to mention, McMahon also had one of the best running backs the universe had ever seen in Walter Payton.

The knock on McMahon is the fact that he couldn't stay healthy. He only had five seasons in which he played 12 games or more. He finished his career with 18,148 passing yards, 100 touchdowns, 90 interceptions, one pro-bowl and a passer rating of 78.2

Mark Rypien

Rypien will always be known for his 1991 season in which he threw for over 3,500 yards and nearly 30 touchdowns that led to a Super Bowl title. That year he helped lead the Redskins to a 14-2 regular season record and a trip to the title game. The Skins blew out the Buffalo Bills and Rypien was named MVP of the game.

He finished his career with 18,473 yards passing, 115 touchdowns, 88 interceptions, two pro-bowls and a passer rating of 78.9.

Jeff Hostetler

Hostetler was drafted in the third round in 1984 by the New York Giants but played sparingly behind starter Phil Simms. However in December of 1990 Simms went down with an injury and Hostetler took over. He led the Giants to wins in their final two regular season games and rolled through the playoffs.

The Giants edged out the Buffalo Bills 20-19 on a missed Scott Norwood kick. Hostetler would finish his career with 16,430 passing yards, 94 touchdowns, 71 interceptions, one pro-bowl and a passer rating of 80.5.

Brad Johnson

Sandwiched between the three New England Patriots Super Bowl titles, Johnson helped lead the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to their one and only Super Bowl victory by routing the Oakland Raiders 48-21. During the game Johnson passed for two touchdowns and just over 200 yards.

Johnson is currently signed with the Dallas Cowboys and has 28,627 career passing yards, 164 touchdowns, 117 interceptions, two pro-bowls and a passer rating of 83.1.

Now trying to determine who the worst is from this list is a whole different question.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:01 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,546
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

"Now trying to determine who the worst is from this list is a whole different question"

yeah you removed Manning so the decision is much more difficult now

about a man and his horse
Old 09-05-2008, 12:02 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,234
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

pats fan here & no not a band wagoner or a fair weather one either, ive been a pats fan since me & my dad bet on the super bowl XX when my dad took the bears & i took the pats, used to be a cowboys fan but i didnt like the way jerry jones ran the great tom landry out of town so i stopped cheering for them..anyway there was nothing more heartbreaking then watching eli fucking manning throw that pass & win the super bowl, i was at the game & nothing would have been better then to witness perfection! but alas it was not meant too be....so i will always say eli fucking manning does not deserve that ring!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 46,934
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

BTW, Greatest moment of last nights game had to be as Brandon Jacob's bowled over Landry

Old 09-05-2008, 01:41 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Perfection? You want perfection? Watch Shasta fist Mac sometime. That is a work of art.

I am SO happy the Pats lost that game. Of course, I am a Colts fan 20 years now But I still hate the Cowboys best! I even rooted for the Pats to beat them.

I predict Colts 12-4 regular season this year... could be as low as 10-6, alot depends on Mannings knee.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,521
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

how is this thread not jumping right now?

i guess pen was right...the forums are reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly slow right now
Old 09-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,521
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Go fins, by the way...beat brett "what do u mean i retired and said i was stepping away from football which means im not going to play anymore and also cried at my press conference" favre
Old 09-07-2008, 02:50 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,234
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

kansas city new england really exciting!