forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2008, 01:23 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,614
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice
Default Pumping Up with Trips

Alright after the idea from effjay I am opening my education to the forum for anything and everything relating to changing your body. Gaining muscle, losing weight and all the strategies in between.

A little about myself. I received a total of 5 certifications in exercise science, the best of being my accreditation from University of Texas Medical Branch. I spent 3 years in the field and worked with hundreds of people. My main clients were housewives and grandmas and the like. Also, I was a freelance with Texas Childrens Hospital helping exercise therapists. They were by far the hardest to train so please try to stump me

Personally I was a semi-professional weight trainer at 17 and 18 with a bench press over 515lbs and a physique that was 265lbs at 3% body fat. Post breaking my back in an auto accident I was told that I was going to be in a walker for 6 months, walk with a limp for a further 6 and finally be able to walk normally after a year and a half. I last 3 weeks before I was in the gym pool rehabbing myself. 3 months later my walk was as right as rain. Also, as early as last year I weighed 300lbs from eating fried mayonnaise sandwiches! Within 6 weeks I was at 260. Within 3 months I was at 220. It CAN be done. It just takes a little knowledge and a lot of self control

Well enough about that stuff, any questions let me know. I'll be updating this thread with more information as I get the time!