forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-04-2019, 10:43 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,422
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
When asked he declined to answer since he was dead.

~!

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 03-04-2019, 01:27 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,572
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

*TASTELESS!
*TOO SOON!
Old 03-04-2019, 01:54 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Luke Perry Dead: Beverly Hills, 90210 and Riverdale Actor Dies at 52 After 'Massive Stroke'
EMILY STROHMPosted on March 04, 2019 12:51PM

Riverdale and Beverly Hills, 90210 actor Luke Perry has died at age 52, PEOPLE confirms.

Perry was hospitalized on Feb. 27 after paramedics were dispatched to his home in Sherman Oaks, California, according to TMZ. The call reportedly came into the fire department for someone suffering a stroke.

The actor remained “under observation” for five days but died on Monday, March 4.

"Actor Luke Perry, 52, passed away today after suffering a massive stroke,” read a statement from Perry’s rep. “He was surrounded by his children Jack and Sophie, fiancé Wendy Madison Bauer, ex-wife Minnie Sharp, mother Ann Bennett, step-father Steve Bennett, brother Tom Perry, sister Amy Coder, and other close family and friends. The family appreciates the outpouring of support and prayers that have been extended to Luke from around the world, and respectfully request privacy in this time of great mourning. No further details will be released at this time."

Perry, who currently stars as Fred Andrews on the CW series Riverdale, was best known for playing Dylan McKay on the hit TV series Beverly Hills, 90210 from 1990-1995. He returned again in 1998 until 2000.

The same day that Perry was rushed to the hospital, Fox announced a reboot of the teen drama series which shot Perry to fame. Alhough his original costars Jason Priestley, Jennie Garth, Brian Austin Green, Tori Spelling and Ian Ziering all signed on to the new project, Perry did not.

The actor’s film credits include Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 8 Seconds and The Fifth Element. He also appeared on sitcoms including Will & Grace and Spin City.

Perry wed Rachel “Minnie” Sharp in 1993, but they split 2003. Since their divorce, the couple has shared joint custody of son Jack, 21, and 18-year-old daughter Sophie.

Code:

I will always remember him touching Howard "Fart Man" Stern's pocked marked ass with both hands at the 1992 MTV Music Awards.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 03-04-2019 at 02:04 PM.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:11 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Well there goes my middle school hopes and dreams.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 03-04-2019, 11:21 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Fuck I thought it was the dude from Friends who died Luke and Mathew almost sound alike. Not wishing death on anyone but I rather it be Mathew and not because he is a Canadian
Old 03-05-2019, 12:33 PM

Professional wrestler King Kong Bundy dies at age 61

GLASSBORO, N.J. (AP) — King Kong Bundy, the 6-foot-4 (193-centimeter) professional wrestler best known for facing Hulk Hogan in WrestleMania 2, has died. He was 61.

Bundy died Monday, said promoter and longtime friend David Herro, who posted on Facebook : “Today we lost a Legend and a man I consider family.” The cause of death and other details were not disclosed.

Bundy, whose real name was Christopher Pallies, was born in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The 458-pound (208-kilogram) wrestler made his World Wrestling Federation debut in 1981.

He faced Hogan in 1986 in a steel cage match at WrestleMania 2, which Hogan won. WWE said he was one of the “greatest ... big men to lace up a set of boots.”

Hogan tweeted he was “overwhelmed” by Bundy’s death. “R.I.P. big man until we meet again. HH.”

Bundy had guest appearances on the sitcom “Married ... with Children,” in which the family on the show shared the Bundy name.

He left the WWF, which later became World Wrestling Entertainment, in the late 1980s but returned in 1994 as part of The Million Dollar Corporation, a group managed by “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase.

Bundy had been planning to appear next month at WrestleCon in New York City.

Code:

Old 03-05-2019, 01:24 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,422

Code:

He probably shouldn't have ordered those 5 racks of ribs in the photo then.

~!

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:51 PM

Airwolf star Jan-Michael Vincent dies aged 74 after suffering cardiac arrest
By Dailymail. com Reporter
11:03 EST 08 Mar 2019, updated 13:09 EST 08 Mar 2019

Jan-Michael Vincent, 1980s TV heartthrob and star of Airwolf, has died.

The actor passed away last month, on February 10, after suffering a cardiac arrest at a North Carolina hospital. He was 74.

TMZ, who obtained the death certificate, reports that no autopsy was performed and the star was later cremated.

The Denver born star had many credits to his name, with his career spanning back to the late 1960s.

His last role was in the 2002 drama White Boy.

But it was his role as helicopter pilot Stringfellow Hawke in Airwolf that made him a star. The show, which ran from 1984 to 1986, earned him $200,000 per episode, making him the highest paid actor at the time.

At the height of his fame he admitted to issues with drugs and alcohol - which reportedly contributed to the cancellation of his the CBS series in 1986 - and confessed in recent years that he was still struggling with alcoholism.

The actor almost died in 2012 after an infection forced him to have his right leg amputated.

He also suffered his fair share of bad luck including two serious car accidents.

In the first incident in 1996, Vincent broke three vertebrae in his neck and sustained a permanent injury to his vocal cords that left him with a permanently raspy voice.

The second crash happened in 2008, but worse was to follow in 2012 when he contracted a leg infection as a result of complications from peripheral artery disease.

As a young actor, Vincent won rave reviews for his role in 1978 cult surfing movie Big Wednesday.

He also starred opposite Burt Reynolds in the 1978 film Hooper and co-starred with Kim Basinger in the 1981 film Defiance.

Vincent lived with his third wife Patricia Ann who he married in 1999.

The troubled actor was married twice before, first to Bonnie Poorman, his 'college classmate sweetheart' in 1969 from 1974 to 1975.

The pair had a daughter, Amber Vincent, who is now 45.

He was married to first wife Joanne Robinson from 1986 to 1997.

Code:

Old 03-20-2019, 09:53 PM

Dick Dale, Surf Guitar Legend, Dead At 81
Otis Hart , Anastasia Tsioulcas March 18, 201912:46 AM ET

Dick Dale, the surf rock pioneer who took reverb to new levels, died on Saturday night. He was 81. The guitarist's health had declined over the past 20 years due to a number of illnesses, including diabetes, kidney disease and rectal cancer. The news was confirmed to NPR by Dusty Watson, a drummer who worked and toured with Dale between 1995 and 2006, who says he spoke with Dale's wife, Lana Dale. No cause was given.

Dale, born Richard Anthony Monsour in 1937, changed the sound of rock and roll in the early 1960s when he upped the reverb on his guitar and applied the Arabic scales of his father's native Lebanon. Born and originally raised in Massachusetts, he found his aesthetic when his family moved to Orange County, California in 1954 — where he took up surfing.

His high-energy interpretation of an old song from Asia Minor, "Misirlou" (Egyptian Girl), became the most famous song of surf rock: He had learned the tune from his Lebanese uncles, who played it on the oud.

"I started playing it," Dale, who had started out as a drummer, told NPR in a 2010 interview, "and I said, 'Oh no, that's too slow.' And I thought of Gene Krupa's drumming, his staccato drumming... When we went to California, I got my first guitar, but I was using this rocket-attack, Gene Krupa rhythm on the guitar."

And that wildfire-tempo song became his signature: Dale self-released "Misirlou" as a single on Deltone Records in 1962, which led in part to a deal with Capitol Records to distribute his first album, 1962's Surfer's Choice. Dale's first album for Capitol was 1963's King of the Surf Guitar; he said that fans at an early show came up with the honorary moniker.

Dale's collaborations with guitar inventor Leo Fender also made sonic history. "I met a man called Leo Fender," he told NPR, "who is the Einstein of the guitar and the amplifiers. He says, 'Here, I just made a guitar, it's a Stratocaster. You just beat it to death and tell me what you think. So when I started playing on that thing, I wanted to get it to be as loud as I could, like Gene Krupa drums. And as I was surfing, when the waves picked me up and took me through the tubes, I would get that rumble sound."

Fender and Dale also worked together on amplifiers, Dale told Fresh Air's Terry Gross in 1993. "I wanted to get a fat, thick, deep sound," Dale remarked.

Fender kept trying options, but Dale still wasn't satisfied. "We kept on making all these adjustments with output transformers, with speakers," Dale told Fresh Air, "and that's how I blew up over 48 speakers and amplifiers. They'd catch on fire, the speakers would freeze, the speakers would tear from the coils ... So he went back to the drawing board came up and invented the Dick Dale Showman amplifier, and the dual Showman amplifier with the 15 inch Lansing speaker. That was the end result ... along with the creations that we did on the Stratocaster guitar, making it a real thick body because the thicker the wood, the purer the sound."

Three decades after he first released his most famous tune, Dale and "Misirlou" had a wave of resurgence after the song was featured in the opening credits of Quentin Tarantino's 1994 film Pulp Fiction. The movie's soundtrack sold more than 3 million copies and helped put surf rock — and Dale himself — in front of a new generation of music fans. New compilations were issued and he was even booked on the 1996 Warped Tour.

Over the decades that followed, he released two more albums and kept playing in front of live audiences. "I make my guitar scream with pain or pleasure or sensuality," he told NPR. "It makes people move their feet and shake their bodies. That's what music does."

NPR's Andrew Flanagan contributed additional reporting

Code:

Old 05-01-2019, 12:15 AM

‘Boyz n the Hood’ Director John Singleton Dies at 51
Cynthia Littleton April 29, 2019

John Singleton, writer-director of “Boyz n the Hood” and industry pioneer, who was the first African American to earn an Oscar nomination for best director, has died. He was 51.

Singleton suffered a stroke after experiencing weakness in his legs, and was admitted to the hospital on April 17. He was taken off life support Monday and died a few hours later.

His family issued a statement, saying: “We are sad to relay that John Singleton has died. John passed away peacefully, surrounded by his family and friends. We want to thank the amazing doctors at Cedars-Sinai Hospital for their expert care and kindness and we again want thank all of John’s fans, friends and colleagues for all of the love and support they showed him during this difficult time.” — The Singleton Family.

He grew up in South-Central Los Angeles, which became the setting for much of his work as a writer and director. He attended USC film school and turned his student thesis into the screenplay for 1991’s landmark “Boyz n the Hood.”

Fresh out of college with no credits under his belt, Singleton boldly insisted he direct the movie when Columbia Pictures approached him about optioning the “Boyz” screenplay. “I wasn’t going to have somebody from Idaho or Encino [Los Angeles] direct this movie,” he recounted at a 25th anniversary screening.

“Boyz n the Hood” starred Ice Cube and Cuba Gooding Jr., in a raw look at life for African-American youths in communities torn apart by drugs and violence. The movie earned Oscar nominations for Singleton for original screenplay and for directing. In addition to being the first black director to land an Academy Award nom, he was also the youngest person to nab a directing mention, at the age of 24.

“As the movie was going along, I was learning how to direct,” Singleton explained at the anniversary screening. “As it becomes more intense and comes on to the third act, the camera work is more and more fluid, because I’m getting better and better — and taking more chances.”

Roger Ebert wrote on its release, “By the end of ‘Boyz n the Hood,’ I realized I had seen not simply a brilliant directorial debut, but an American film of enormous importance.”

He then moved into music videos, directing Michael Jackson’s “Remember the Time” with Eddie Murphy, Iman and Magic Johnson.

Singleton went on to direct such films as “Poetic Justice” (1993), “Higher Learning” (1995), a remake of “Shaft” (2000) and the second installment of the “Fast and Furious” franchise, 2003’s “2 Fast 2 Furious.”

Singleton, who had said he was profoundly affected by the death of Tupac Shakur, had signed on to direct the “All Eyez on Me” Tupac biopic, but left the project due to creative differences.

He was vocal about Hollywood’s poor track record in recruiting black filmmakers to tell black stories. At a Hollywood Masters talk at Loyola Marymount University, Singleton said, “If you’re doing a story that is African-American-themed, you have to have black people on that can give you advice that are not insecure — they are not just there to show their damn face. That actually can challenge and listen and say, ‘Maybe you should think about this,’ in the development process. That kind of thing.”

As a producer, he shepherded films including Craig Brewer’s “Hustle & Flow” and “Illegal Tender.”

“There’s hardly any precedent for a guy like me to have the career that I’ve had,” Singleton told Variety in 2017. “Because I grew up the way I grew up, I’m an in-your-face kind of guy. I developed that as a defense mechanism to survive in the streets. I do that in Hollywood in the service of my passion.”

Singleton turned his attention to working in TV in recent years as his filmmaking opportunities became narrower and less interesting to him. He earned an Emmy nomination for directing the powerful “The Race Card” episode of FX’s 2016 miniseries “The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story.”

“I got them in a room. I said, ‘It’s an L.A. story. I’m from L.A. I met O.J. I gotta be part of this,’” Singleton said. “I said, ‘You guys gotta get this right. You have to have a real black perspective on this — you can’t just whitewash it.’”

Singleton left the room with a commitment that led to his directing the episode “The Race Card,” an unflinching look at the racial politics in play during Mark Fuhrman’s testimony and the defense team’s “redecorating” of Simpson’s Brentwood home for the jury’s visit. That episode of the much-lauded series landed Singleton nominations for an Emmy and Directors Guild Award.

The following year he launched two drama series, BET’s “Rebel” and FX’s “Snowfall.” “Rebel,” which revolved around a savvy female detective, lasted one season. “Snowfall,” which examines the rise of the crack cocaine epidemic in Los Angeles in the early 1980s, has been renewed for a third season to air in 2019.

He also directed episodes of “Billions” and “Empire.”

Singleton is survived by five children.

Code: