forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 10:32 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Before you do it

My last rant i promise.

PLEASE, everybody. BEFORE you attack another forum member for saying something about somebody WHO IS NOT IN THIS FORUM.... please remember one thing....

and it was best said by the immortal (in his mind) Roger Brunswick...

"Dude, we annihilate souls here."

it's just what we do...we criticize and comment on shit. Be it celebrities or whatever so please don't take things personally.

---thank you
Old 06-18-2008, 11:08 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,164
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Thats why I brought my wife here, so I can talk shit to her, and have no repercussions!!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 06-18-2008, 11:25 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,783
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

So you think! You never know what evil things I might do to you for giving me shit on here! Itching powder in the laundry after I've removed my clothes and MiniBC's? Poison food I cook "special" for you? Cutting the break lines before work one morning?

Love you honey!

oh who am i kidding each of those things takes way too much work and/or waking up too early in the morning
Old 06-18-2008, 11:26 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,736
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
BEST IDEA EVER. I'm totally going to get my lady to sign up BC, good call. Although, I'm not sure how she'd handle my homo-erotic relationship with most of the guys on here. Just a little bro-love. . .not gay if no eye contact made, I'll stress that. Right Mac? Haha
Old 06-18-2008, 11:33 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,383
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:

That's what I hear...
Old 06-18-2008, 11:44 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,783
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

And she might just be thankful for that relationship on those nights she has a headache!
Old 06-19-2008, 12:01 AM

effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Code:

Yeah, it's good and all, except for those times Mac has a headache. Then I just end up alone
Old 06-19-2008, 12:20 AM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,983
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:

I hear Shasta is cheap and easy... the two best qualities in furniture and people.

Old 06-19-2008, 12:31 AM

Code:

I'll have to keep that in mind. . .I do like cheap furniture and all.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:16 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 652,758
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Is it just me or are more and more threads descending into Shasta fisting someone and bigmac doing someone else?

Just asking.
Closed Thread