forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-21-2008, 11:45 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Code:

Pretty sure I was talking about fans, not the actual wrestlers. "Thanks" for contributing jackass.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:51 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I always liked good Hogan and Undertaker and lets not forget the best all time tag team...

Old 08-21-2008, 11:55 AM
kicked the fuck out

Code:

hahaa bushwhackers KICKED ASS!

But one of my faves were:

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaattttttttttttt aaaaaaaaaaa RUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Old 08-21-2008, 12:20 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,351
jakesit is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I don’t think it is a stretch to say that imitating anything that anyone is into has occurred throughout the history of civilization. Particularly since there are literally thousands of videos on You Tube of East Coast Guido Looking Douchebags PLAYING wrestling in their yard and shooting up juice to look like their favorite homo/wrestler. Show me a picture of a wrestling crowd and I bet I am proven right.

I don’t even get ANY points for coming up with homoerotic soap opera, I thought that was a good one?
Old 08-21-2008, 12:23 PM
kicked the fuck out

Code:

haha its all been said before.....i'll move on
Old 08-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

Jakestit,

i will not resort to name calling over the interweb. if you are going to insult a wrestling fan or wrestling in general please come original. yeah, we know people have done and some still do steroids. yeah, it is scripted (translation: fake to the public). yes, wrestlers are totally gay because they are oiled in speedos putting other guys in holds and pinning them. we get it. i hope that covered the major issues of your concern.

you are welcome to stay if you actually add something to the aforementioned discussion or even some of your priceless gems as found in the "dear randall" thread such as

Code:

or

this piece of awesomeness

Code:

everyone really does love old recycled "jokes," here at the DSF we really loathe original witty remarks. oh, i almost forgot, we really hate boobs too. so if you plan on adding any of that nonsense please find a new home for your stellar contributions.

that is all,
lovebob

p.s. STFU OR GTFO
Old 08-21-2008, 01:29 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,351
jakesit is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Wow Bob,

If I would have known that it was your time of the month I would have waited. Apparently when you have your mensies you get constipated too. Now that I know your cycle I'll be more careful...

When someone reacts like that it is obvious it hit a little too close to home. When deflecting try a little less of a personal attack and a little more joking. That way people won't catch on to the fact that you are overcompensating.

If it makes you feel better I'll state for the record that you aren't a closeted gay man who obsesses about muscular men in a “sport” that most people outgrow by the age of 14.

Thanks for playing.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:02 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,261
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Hello jakesit, I'm not a huge wrestling fan either, but I do stay out of this thread unless I have a comment to throw in every so often...

Welcome to my ignore list...

about a man and his horse
Old 08-21-2008, 02:23 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

it is the internet. if i cared and took stupid shit like this personally i would have to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. i dont take anything seriously on here.

you came in here trying to start shit. no one bugged you, no one instigated anything.

pat made this thread for wrestling fans to discuss shit. if you have honest critiques lay it down. like i said, people here appreciate and respect different opinions and ideas as long as you present it in a semi intelligent way.

i don't give a shit about who you are or what you do. i don't care about your attempts at trying to make fun of me. much like your observation on wrestling, your "comebacks" are as text book as your lame posts. yeah...im on my period because im mad...gay cause i like wrestling...blah blah blah.

my only problem with you is your quality. as they say on the streets, "your shit's weak, son!" the DSF deserves a better type of contributer. like shasta said, he doesn't even like wrestling but agrees with what we are saying. and like shasta, i too will add you to the ignore list as you add nothing to a place full of talented, smart, cool, and funny individuals.

and to save you the trouble from saying i take this way too seriously, and i took time outta my day to do this or whatever you will come up with...i just wrote this while taking my mid day poop. so, go ahead with whatever generic reply you can find on google.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:44 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,261
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

you don't shasturbate?

about a man and his horse