forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-15-2008, 09:52 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I do root for Punk, only because i think its crazy he is in WWE--I use to go watch the Lunatic Wrestling Federation in the Chicago suburbs where him and CM Venom were a tag team.

JBL being where he's at is all politics. Bullshit, he is out of shape and puts people to sleep when he picks up a mic. He draws the legit heat bc really do hate him and i dont think thats a good thing....
Old 08-15-2008, 10:00 AM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,973
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I understand why you'd root for him then, but I think he is an absolute joke... who got a huge push for no reason.

I was pissed that JBL just came off the announce table and imidiately got put into the "top" tier of the WWE fighting Cena all the time. There was no reason for that
Old 08-15-2008, 10:23 AM
kicked the fuck out

Code:

I think the reason was to push the young guys bc they will be the face of the company once HHH and HBK and co finally bow out. I personally like Punk's style though I don't think he quite has gone over that "over with the crowd" hump. But i'm happy to see the belt on someone not named Cena and god help the WWE if they give it to JBL.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

do you have a site that you find them on?

punk is good. he is fresh and deserves what he has. JBL totally needs to get on a diet or something, i don't no how much longer i can take his man boobs.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:12 AM
kicked the fuck out

I didn't watch Summerslam but I heard good things.

Batista with a clean win over Cena. Interesting.

Punk over JBL. Thank God.

Santino/Beth Phoenix new IC Champ/Women's Champ. I like this storyline.

MVP clean over Jeff Hardy. Surprising that it was clean, though there was Shelton interference.

Matt Hardy beats Mark Henry via DQ. Saw that coming but WWE really showed how much they care about ECW, giving their only match on the card about 2 min! Wow.

Shawn Michaels segment. No one believes he is retiring, give it up creative! But good job building more heat on Jericho by having him jack HBK's wife in the face. Should be a good match at the next PPV.

'Taker sends Edge to hell. A friend of mine in attendance said it's the match of the year. I could have gone without the theatrics at the end, but its WWE and always nice to have 'Taker back.

Thoughts:

When will we see the inevitable Cryme Tyme/ DiBiase & Rhodes feud?? I'm dying for solid tag team storyline.

Lance Cade. Do something with him! I think if they kept Kennedy on Raw, this would of been a great mid-card feud.

JBL and Cena lose clean. I was very happy to see that. JBL is disgusting and needs to stay retired. Cena is only over with 12 year old's.

Who is Punk's next challenge? No sign of Kane, guess his next stop is Rey Mysterio anyway. Is it Batista since he beat Cena? Two faces for the title? We should see a heel turn from someone soon to challenge Punk. Probably Batista.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:27 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,498
ata033 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Does anyone else notice that whoever leaves TNA for WWE usually gets buried, and then about 3 months later released? I mean Sabu, The Sandman, Monty Brown (he was Marcus Cor Van), That Trinity chick, Kid Kash, Chris Walker, Ron Killings, and Jeff Hardy were all lured away from TNA; only Ron Killings and Jeff Hardy are still with WWE, and it looks like their gonna bury Jeff in his storyline with MVP. That's just something I noticed. To me, it's also a bad thing because now the WWE might have trouble taking TNA's talent and they really need some new blood (JBL and Cena just don't cut it anymore).
Old 08-18-2008, 11:29 AM
kicked the fuck out

Code:

the problem is not many WWE fans watch TNA so when these TNA guys get here and WWE shoves them on TV, there is NO crowd reaction. When they sign guys from TNA they need to build them up, kind of like what they are doing with Killings. We'll see how it goes....

Last edited by DSF Guest 6 : 08-20-2008 at 08:19 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:33 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,498
ata033 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Very good point. I know they didn't build up Chris Harris at all; he was just on ECW and had his name changed to Braden Walker (why I'll never know).
Old 08-18-2008, 11:35 AM
kicked the fuck out

Code:

To side with WWE on this one---Harris was WAY out of shape. You don't sign with the WWE and blow your chance by showing up looking like a mini-JBL.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

brown left due to a family issue...asked for his release. he was a part of the new breed angle and was a featured talent on ecw.

how does one loss to mvp translate to jeff getting buried? it's called building a storyline. shelton in now involved in whatever those 3 are gonna do for the u.s. title. jeff's only detractor has been himself due to the suspension. his popularity has always been what brings him back to the top, regardless of someone trying to keep him down (which i highly doubt they are).

the idea that guys from another company are brought in and then buried is a little too simple. not everyone can adapt to the new style that they may find in their new home.

your real weaknesses come out when you make it to the dance...