forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 09-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yeah, that should be pretty cool. the women's division can use all of the real talent they can get.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:40 AM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,974
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Does anybody else think that the Women's division would be 10 times better if they worked on their wrestling more. I mean don't get me wrong a hot girl wrestling with another hot girl... sign me up but seriously... there are more mess ups in 1 girl match than an entire show.... oh well.. Got to love last nights 3 on 3 tag match
Old 09-02-2008, 04:07 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Randy Orton talk:

Why the hell are they throwing him in an angle with Punk (kinda) if he is still months form returning?? I did notice his time away did NOTHING for his mic work, BORING!
Old 09-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Cactus Jack

Code:

AGREED! you would think that at the very least the divas who come in based on looks would see the perfect example that was trish stratus and put in the effort to actually become something other than eye candy. yeah, count me in for hot chicks wrestling, but i hate a shitty match.

Code:

they did the same thing when he broke his ankle (or was it finger?) when he first debuted with the RANDY NEWS NETWORK (RNN, does anyone remember this or am i a super wrestling nerd?) They are desperate for a decent heel.

supposedly Mick's announcement about his future is gonna come tomorrow...

brock vs. couture...

interesting shit.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:12 AM

I think adding Orton back into the mix as a heel could be interesting but if he is months away its kinda pointless right?... But in all seriousness... Raw needs a fucking heel that is so badass that makes everyone hate him... kinda the way Orton was when he was "retiring" the already retired ahah... Now the HBK Y2J thing is just stupid... I don't like HBK as a serious wrestler... just not his style
Old 09-03-2008, 11:35 AM
kicked the fuck out

Code:

I have enjoyed Jericho's heel turn. He is drawing heat and I'd love to see him eventually feud with Punk. Imagine how awesome those matches would be (albeit, I am a Punk fan, many are not). Question is---Lance Cade---Do something with him! I am sick of seeing him just being Jericho's leech. Feud with him Kingston or another mid-card guy--even Santino--who I can see being turned face by the crowd--because his promos are gold--a la The Rock (of course he won't reach Rock status, just comparing how Rock's promo eventually turned the crowd for him, even if he was jabbing them)
Old 09-03-2008, 04:18 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,408
COOLRUNNER87 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I think Orton isn't injured at all. The last report that he got "injured" was nothing but a fallacy. I would not be surprised if he was involving during the last moments or after the WHC Title match at Unforgiven, setting up a match at either No Mercy, Cyber Sunday, or Survivor Series (maybe even a 3 match series during the three PPV's).
Old 09-04-2008, 02:34 AM
Cactus Jack

Code:

COOLRUNNER, where do you get this shit?

he had a motorcycle accident. legit. i'd be surprised and of course owe you an apology if your crazy idea comes to fruition, but i doubt it.

Code:

why not have him around? Paul E. brought in Austin to ECW to cut promos while he was injured after he was fried from WCW.

All that matters is that the guy gets a reaction. Injured or not.

Code:

jericho vs. punk would be so rad! cade needs to do something. so many guys have gone down yet he has not stepped up. maybe they don't think he is ready. i hope that they dont try to turn him and have him help HBK this sunday.

Last edited by Cactus Jack : 09-04-2008 at 02:36 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:20 AM

I think I said it before but I'll say it again Santino = the reason I watch Raw. He is absolutely balls out funny

Cade does need to do something I do agree... but what is the bigger question. He definately should fued with some mid cards but isn't there enough mid card heels?

You know something... I'm beginning to doubt that Randy Orton was in an accident as well, I mean unless he was wearing a full suit while riding wouldn't you see scars from dragging on the pavement... and you know a guy like that isn't going to be wearing his helmet... so maybe he didn't get in this accident.

So My brother bought the best of Raw 1993-2008, I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to know how the shit started. It is a pretty awesome documentary, but one thing I've noticed is that throughout the history there have been major heels, like Vader when he first came on and then Owen Hart... But now Its just pathetic to think that JBL is the baddest heel.

I have to say I like more the heel's right now than the good guys... Even on ECW you have Miz and Morrison... their stuff may not be hilarious but you know what its probably the most entertaining 10 minutes on that show when they are on. Kane needs to be the heel on Raw so bad... and not this petty feuding with Mysterio bullshit
Old 09-08-2008, 03:05 PM
kicked the fuck out

Unforgiven thoughts anyone???

That much talked about second generation stable is just about complete---an Orton/Punk feud is on the horizon. Still did not like how they completely took Punk out of the main event--he was the CHAMP!!! ggggrrrrrrrr creative. and i like Jericho but he got whipped by HBK then all of sudden he is well enough to come in and steal a win? kind of makes HBK look weak.....