forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-05-2009, 05:58 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 670,837
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
Default China orders officials to smoke

A Chinese county has ordered officials to smoke nearly a quarter of a million packs of cigarettes every year in the hopes of raising tax revenues.

Gong'an county told civil servants and teachers to smoke 230,000 packs of the locally-made Hubei brand each year.

Those who do not smoke enough, or are caught puffing on brands from other provinces, or overseas, face being fined or even fired.

The decision has led provincial leaders to order a review of the policy.

A million people die from smoking-related diseases in China every year, but local officials were undeterred by the health risks.

"The regulation will boost the local economy via the cigarette tax," Chen Nianzu, a member of the cigarette market supervision team in Gong'an county, Hubei province, told the Global Times newspaper.

The paper said the measure could be an attempt to shore up the Hubei brands against tough competition from cigarettes produced in neighbouring Hunan province.

Smoking is deep-rooted in Chinese culture - where more than half of all male doctors smoke - and there is still a general lack of awareness about the impact on health.

But the authorities have recently started encouraging smokers to kick the habit - even imposing a ban on smoking in public buildings in the capital, Beijing, in the run up to the 2008 Olympic games.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:00 AM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,332
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

Its all business, they really don't give a fuck! Why worry about the health of your citizens when you have too many to handle in the first place.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:42 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,395
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Population control

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 05-05-2009, 11:27 AM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,332
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

They could have picked a better method for population control, the world is probably going to be hit by the plague, bombed to hell or invaded by aliens by the time all these smokers get cancer and die.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:16 PM

Credits: 79,200,131
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

I love it there. You can light up anywhere.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-05-2009, 08:21 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,189
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

China is kind of a shithole.
And miles to go before I sleep.