forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-25-2009, 03:30 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 670,837
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
Default World War III is nigh, sponsored by Jaffa.

Israeli oranges 'on sale in Iran'

Fears that an Iranian ban on imports from its arch foe Israel was flouted by the sale of Jaffa oranges have sparked an inquiry in Tehran, reports say.

City authorities asked the judiciary to take action after the Israeli fruit was allegedly imported in boxes marked as Chinese, local media report.

The fruit was imported via Dubai and put on sale at markets and in shops in and around Tehran, one report says.

A news agency showed pictures of boxes containing fruit bearing a Jaffa label.

In its report on the alleged distribution of the oranges, the Ilna news agency said fruit still in storage would not be sold.

Photos released by the Mehr news agency show oranges clearly marked "Jaffa Sweetie Israel PO".

An Iranian customs official later told a third news agency, Isna, he found the reports impossible to believe but added that if any Israeli oranges had been imported, it could only have happened through unofficial channels.

"In addition to the inspections, importers are informed about the laws and they will never take such risks for importing just a few tonnes of goods," said Mohammad Reza Naderi, deputy head of Iranian Customs.

"Even if it is said that the oranges were imported to the country from Israel, the import was not done through official channels."

The Jaffa orange, named after an Israeli city, is known for its sweetness, for having few seeds and being easy to peel.

Last edited by maxbailey : 04-25-2009 at 03:32 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:59 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,395
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Those motherfuckers are trying to sell oranges in that country now?

Kill 'em all.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 04-26-2009, 01:18 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,867
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

What will happen if they start selling them here?? It will be total anarchy.

This country is doomed.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,332
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

You sure they dont already sell Israeli oranges there? I always thought oranges were one of their biggest exports...
Old 04-27-2009, 08:26 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,609
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i heard isreali oranges are really sweet and they make you keep eating them until you are stufffed bc you look sooooo thin, what they arent feeding you over there!?!

a jewish grandmother joke!