forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - RSS Feeds

Old 08-26-2009, 09:50 AM
RSS bot

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default DS main Page : Lindsay Lohan?s Legs After She Got Robbed of the Day

Lohan was robbed for the third time this past weekend, you'd think that it'd make sense if after the first time she either hired a security company to park outside her house at 10 dollars an hour, or even get a motherfucker to stand next to the door for the ...

More...
Old 08-26-2009, 09:56 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,364
rocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud of

Here another gem

Talk about high maintenance! Here's how Lindsay Lohan repaid a good Samaritan who tried to return her cell phone: She called the cops.
According to gossips at the New York Daily News, Lohan reportedly left her celly on a deli counter in Little Italy. When a clerk ran out to the street and knocked on her cab window to ask if it was her phone, she said yes.
But before he handed it over to her, he asked her to verify the number since there had been many customers in the place. When she couldn't, and perhaps miffed that he didn't recognize her, she tried to grab it out of his hand. When she failed to snatch it away from him, she reportedly said, "I'm calling the police! I'm going to arrest you for not giving me my phone!"
A friend of Lohan's called 911. When the cops arrived, the clerk handed them the phone. After the police verified it was her phone they returned it.
"I was just trying to be honest. Now I have police and trouble already," the deli guy said. "Who is she? Is she a star?"
Well, we think she used to be.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b140..._you_go.htm l