forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-08-2009, 05:10 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,523
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Old 02-08-2009, 06:18 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 645,078
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Have you always lived in NJ or have you lived anywhere else?
Old 02-08-2009, 10:19 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 322,854
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
about half a cord per week.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:30 AM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,735
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Is Aqua Net still the preferred hair spray of Jersey girls?
Old 02-08-2009, 10:30 AM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

ive lived in new jersey my whole life, i was born in north jersey, in livingston, and for the first year and a half of my life i lived in union and then i moved to the town im in now. i dont love nj but its not as bad as most people think it is.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:39 AM

Code:

i personally use either an israeli hairyspray, or got 2b glued blasting freeze spray, i only spray my roots and my bangs. i think older ladies still use aquanet.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:54 AM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,735
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Dear Jersey Girl,

Who the hell came up with the Jersey boy douchebag look? And why?
Old 02-08-2009, 11:07 AM

Code:

idk probably italians, bc most douche bags, male or female are italian and they want you to know it, most of them are originally from ny, either long island or staten island. it seems to be a more trashy way of being metrosexual. if they live in nj theyre guidos and if they live in staten island theyre bennies, idk why anyone would wanna look like them, or act like them. even though some of them arent from here they like to come ruin the jersey shore and they are why i probably will never go to jenks, or d jais, or bar a.
also they think theyre so bad ass but the only time ive seen a guido fight was when he was beating the shit out of some girl who ordered him a drink and then ripped his affliction shirt.

Old 02-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 645,078
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

and on a serious note, how affected were you by 9/11? Obviously it was close to you but how long did it take before things returned to some kind of normality, etc?
Old 02-08-2009, 11:51 AM

Code:

almost all of my friends are originally from ny, and their parents still worked in ny, many in the towers, it happened my first week of high school, i was in gym class when they announced it, they basically told everyone to call their parents. the rest of the day and the few days after that we didnt do much in any class bc so many kids were staying home. my best friends dad was actually late to work bc he drove too fast through the easy pass and a cop stopped him, and after that he quit his job and started his own business. i didnt know anyone that died or got hurt personally but there were a lot of people from marlboro there. my brothers friends dad was a firefighter and he died in it.

it took a long time for shit to go back to normal. it was all anyone could think about or talk about for at least the first 6 months. obviously on the anniversary people get just as angry and upset. even little things still upset people like in old movies when the towers were still there. and even though they havent been there for like 7 and a half years its still really unsettling when you get close to ny and you dont see them.

when the first plane hit everyone believed it was just an accident and thats scary enough but when the second one hit it felt like a nightmare.