forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-05-2009, 02:01 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,338
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough
Default 40th Anniversery of Manson Killings

Just got home from work and have been surfing and have CNN (not Fox News) going in the background. They did a little in depth thing on the Tate- LaBianca Murders. Talked about the killers today and talked to, get this, John Waters. Apparently he's a "friend" of Leslie Van Houten's. He was really reasonable, tho. He would like to see her released and says she's a poster Girl for rehabilitation in prison, but totally understands how victim's family members could have a very big problem with that.

I'm a bit of a Mansonphile. Saw Bugliose speak at the University near my home. He autographed my copy of "Helter Skelter". I've never like written to Charlie, or any of the family. Altho every time they say he's fixin' to die (he's supposedly had terminal ball cancer for like 25 years) I think I should, because his signature might be worth something after he dies (hopefully slowly, painfully and conscious and aware throught the who dying process).

So does anyone have any thought, feelings, rememberances, conspiracy theories?

Red
Old 08-05-2009, 02:15 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,475
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
LOL the feces flinging has us justifying our news sources. That's just rubbish.

I'm pretty much into any serial killers/mass murderers. Some people say that he shouldn't have been in jail since he didn't actually kill anyone. I always bring up that Hitler himself didn't kill any jews either, so I guess he should still be alive. Personally I'm against the death penalty because I want that person to suffer for as long as possible. While I like to read his interviews, I think its disrespectful to the families to have his trash in the media.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:54 AM

Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:

Justifying my news source was calculated. I know it will be mentioned at work tomorrow.

I'm the same way. Serial killers fascinate me. Coming from the Northwest we had more than our share. My sister knew Ted Bundy as an acquaintance. My wife and my second apartment had been lived in by a Green River Killer victim. Plus living in the neighborhood where Ridgeway hunted.

But Manson was my first fascinaton. Probably when I scared the fuck out of myself watching Helter Skelter on CBS when I was in like in Grade 4. It was just such a freaky deaky deal. These hippies being led by this Hitler- sympathizing sociopath. And the seeming randomness of it all. A real boogeyman coming in the night.

I like to play Devil's Advocate and tell people that if any of them should be released, it should be Charlie. He never killed anyone. I don't really believe it, tho. None should ever see the light of day. The only difference between him and his minions is that they've learned to play the game, like any good con. They know every time they come out looking all middle aged reasonable granny- type that more people will write hte Parole Board to say these girls are rehabilitated. And maybe they are. Bully for them. Doesn't change what they've done.

And unfortunately for them, they have the albatross of wacky ol' Uncle Charlie doing his "crazy guy" rap. He's a fucking con too. Not only does he not ever want out, he needs attention. So he threatens Geraldo and does his zipzambibbledeeboop thing. And let's face it, every time we show footage of these reasonable rehabilitated girls, it gets followed up by Manson talking about how if wanted to kill anyone, we'd all be dead. In his slow low voice. Boogeyman in the night.

Let all their asses rot.

Red
Old 08-05-2009, 03:17 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,475
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Must have been a massive cunt?

Rehabilitation is all well and good, but most of them would have been dead had the death penalty not been suspended for those years (I believe). There should be no hope of parole for joy killing. Ritually killing a pregnant woman or anyone else for that manner should be life in prison, minimum.

I've read a lot and watched a lot of movies about the holocaust, it also interests me. The shear violence humans committed on other humans personally and with a mass twisted logic amazes me. There are war crimes, then there are crimes against humanity. Lately I've been reading about Pol Pot and the Cambodian holocaust, if you haven't read up on it you'll be shocked by the complete lack of any thinking that went into the mass killings.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:52 AM

Code:

I just finished a biography of Pol Pot. What struck me, in both the bio of Pol Pot and a bio of Mao, there was no explanation how they went from community organizer to killer. I mean it's like a switch was flipped and suddenly taking lives was permissable. I know that's not how it played out, but it's a huge hole in the timeline.

Can you even begin to imagine the swath that was cut through that society? 40 to 50% of the population murdered? I can't imagine anyone got any sleep.

I've always found the Nazis fascinating. You read story after story after story about these mild mannered educated cats, who loved their children, who went to church every Sunday, who by every outward appearance are normal succesful chaps. Who were fucking bloodthirsty monster at work. And at 5pm, shut it off to go have dinner with thir wives and play with their children. With little appearant affect on their mental or physical health. Just the idea of some people who are able to compartmentalize to that extent scares the piss out of me.

She is a massive cunt.

Red
Old 08-05-2009, 08:51 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,844
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

psychology has an interesting theory on this.. apparently people justify such horrible actions with the "its not me making these decisions.. its on my bosses."

interesting shit. id skip two weeks of biochem lectures before skipping one pysc class on conforming and antiscocial behaviours. im young, so i dont really remember any serial killer rampages.. but if i come across a documentary (or even randomly wikipedia it) im hooked for hours. its fascinating, and how can it not me. its the worst of the worst human nature in us.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:23 PM

Code:

When I was a teenager, I mowed lawns around town for extra cash. This little old widow I worked for asked me to haul a bunch of stuff out her basement to the dump. In going through it, I stumbled on this little pamphlet that was given to new draftees at the beginning of World War II. Get in line, or something like that. Fall In, maybe. It was kind of a guide of what to expect in the military, how to comport yourself when you're in uniform in public, travelling on a train, going to local folks houses to have dinner (it was a much different world then). Really interesting stuff from a history perspective. Anyhow, one of the things it said was that orders from superiors are to be followed blindly, without question. Even if you know what you're being ordered is wrong or illegal. That you will NEVER be held accountable for following an order. In fact, you'll be held accountable if you don't follow the order.

From the perspective of 1981 or whatever, knowing about Nuremberg, it was really interesting. The Nuremberg Trials found that following orders was not an excuse. Hell, just within the last few months we sent a Nazi Concentration Camp guard back to Europe to face War Crimes prosecution. I'm not saying that's wrong or anything. I just find it ironic that as late as World War II we were drumming into new recruits heads that blind obedience was the only way to go. But that wasn't even considered as a defense at Nuremberg.

The winners always write the history, no?

Red
Old 08-06-2009, 07:28 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,343
punjab is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

if i was to be friends with one of them, it would be leslie van houten as well. she was, after all, the hot one.

pat krenwinkle and susan atkins would shrivel your pecker up.

speaking of manson's crew, didja see that good ole squeaky fromme is being (has been?) released?
Old 08-06-2009, 02:10 PM

Code:

No fucking way. I absolutely refuse to get into an arguement here over which of the Manson girls is the hottest. Although I was always partial to "Blue" Sandra Goode. She's awful cute for a bloodthirsty sociopathic maniac. Ruth Ann Morehouse (Ouisch) was a cute little morsel, too. But for the most part, Charlie's taste was in his mouth. They were an uncommonly skugly looking collection of dames. And their personalities did not make up for it.

I did see Squeaky's being released. Apparently from a medical prison. Is it wrong to pray to Baby Jesus to call her back home as soon as Godly possible?

I'm locking my doors tonight.

Red