forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-20-2015, 03:43 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Lmao you totally should!

That is very specific stuff going on. I think it would work well...and wonder what the heck you were thinking about to make it that day.
Old 08-20-2015, 05:53 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,261
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

I wish I had £35,000. That's it. That's all I need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 08-20-2015, 06:19 PM
MadamMeow

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Put like the "get what you need" part of the Rolling Stones song and not the "what you want".

Hope the good karma in that helps you get it.
Old 08-21-2015, 10:20 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,419
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

I dreamed about a co-worker who had passed away recently. In the dream, we talked about a lot of things -- she was happy where she is now, she was only sad she couldn't visit her family, etc. And she said some other things, general conversation stuff but very detailed.

Normally I do not remember dreams but this one was very vivid, I remembered it clearly and it stuck with me. I am friends with her daughter on facebook, I sent her a message about her mom, all positive, happy stuff. Mentioned a few things just in passing. I got a reply very quickly asking how I knew about some stuff, since that was something that my friend had kept fairly private. She had never mentioned it in real life at work, it was only something she talked about in the dream.

But it turned out that it was real. I had dismissed it all as just dream stuff but her daughter was/is convinced her mom talked to me in my dream. And it made her happy. And me too, even I don't go in for the metaphysical stuff.

OK Teresa, I'm open. All channels receiving. Ommmmmm.... Ommmmm.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 08-21-2015, 01:10 PM
MadamMeow

^^^ That's awesome!

Glad you shared it with the other person. I'm sure it was helpful in their grief.

It's cool, you get to say that you were the "choosen one".
Old 08-21-2015, 01:54 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,419

I personally believe that dreams are the brain's way of working out stuff in the subconscious. And if it doesn't have a solution it will just construct something from bits and pieces it has. But then I think that maybe this dream really wasn't for me, but for someone else and meant to be passed on. Glad I could help.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 01-22-2016, 07:49 PM
MadamMeow

I had a really vivid movie-esque disturbing dream last night.

First my ex came to pick me up. I think we were supposed to go to his house to smoke weed.

Instead, he took me to some bar that was a couple towns over (but not really). I was like ok cool.

So we go in and his friends (my old crowd) were all there. It looked kinda like a Bennigans without all the tables where we were.

So I started saying hi to everyone and my ex gets a big smirk and is like "Do you even see where you are? You're in a go-go bar" and then he started laughing hard at me.

Again it looked like a Bennigans and I was like "uh, ok". Some waitress in a bikini thing walks by and I smiled and said hi and she shrugged me off with a whatever.

My ex laughed even harder.

So realizing that I wasn't welcome and that was a "fuck you" I started to leave. I got outside and I was trying to think about who to call and pick me up.

My stepdad was still alive but sick so I ruled him out.

I was trying to figure out if I could walk and make it back home before my now boyfriend got out of work.

I also realized that my ex pulled up right in front of the house (on my house cam) and I was trying to figure out how I could possibly explain my way out of trouble realizing he would see that.

I was also bummed I didn't get to smoke a bowl as it's been a long ass while.

I haven't gotten far through the parking lot when a group dudes, who I think was headed by the guy that played Ice Cube in Straight Out of Compton, approached me and told me I had to go with them.

I definitely did not want to go. Gordon Ramsay walks by and I'm like "Gordon help me!" and he doesn't even look up.

I'm like "figures".

So they make me go into some building and it was huge and kinda fancy. They made me feel I had just got "taken" and I had to stay there.

Some type of distraction happened and the Ice Cube guy left the room. I was like "fuck this" and grabbed my purse. I go through all these rooms and there are a lot of people. I just keep trying to find an exit and not get found by my "takers".

Eventually I'm in some fancy event like room and I'm sitting next to an exgirlfriend of one of my ex's friends.

I started talking to her and she got dragged there like I did. I was like we have to get out of here and started asking people at tables around us if they would help us.

They weren't really paying attention so then I started going "PLEASE help us, she's pretty!"

I saw the Ice Cube guy coming and then I found a door to the outside so I left and started running.

I go back to thinking about who I could call to pick me up and realize I should call the police. As I'm running I grab my phone in my purse and sure enough, my Outterbox phone case is empty.

I knew the captors took it.

It was a residential street so I go a few more houses down and knock on the door hoping they will let me call the cops there and help.

Inside were a bunch of hipster doofus looking college kids and at first I was relieved. I told them what happened and asked if I could use their phone.

But they wouldn't let me and started acting like I had to stay and they were my new captors.

Then they all start smoking crack! Like with spoons and pipes and shit.

I was like "well they're crackheads they can't keep me" and I was able to get out pretty easy.

I start running again and find a big gigantic bazooka type looking gun, on the street like it's grand theft auto or something! and pick it up. I felt a little safer, but still had to figure out how I was going to get home.

I had a vague idea how to get back direction wise on my own, but wished I had my phone for the gps on top of just calling someone lol.

Eventually I get to a familiar (not in real life though restaurant). Another fancy type place.

I was about to ask them to let me use their phone, but before I could, they told me my Uncle from Connecticut was on the line for me. I was internally like "fuuuuuuuuuuck I'm almost free, I don't have time for this."

So my Uncle starts talking and I'm nice but trying to rush off and eventually I had to interrupt and say briefly what happened and that I need to call the police and get home.

The restaurant people are like "oh just call a taxi they are really good here and will be quicker."

So then some uber car comes and picks me and starts taking me back. At this point it is night time.

I'm happy that some of the streets are starting to look familiar and I know I am almost home.

Then I start getting nervous again about what I'm going to tell my boyfriend.

And then...I woke up.

After I woke up I was happy I have those house cameras I was so freaking about the whole time, because then if something did happen to me, there would be a person to go to right away.

tl;dr I had a lot of happier fun dreams the past few months, but forgot to log them so we get this one instead.
Old 02-23-2016, 08:33 AM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,636
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

I had a dream that I was pissing in a public restroom, but it was two toilets side by side. Then Ted Cruz pulled up next to me. I looked over at him, but he was eyeballing my junk and laughing. He said something (cant remember), and then pulled out his giant shlong. Fucking thing was a foot long and 3 inches in diameter. He then victoriously hosed down the entire toilet and wall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 10-17-2020, 04:48 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Two nights ago I had a dream that I cried myself to sleep over my new current day life stressors that have me in tears most of the day, but it's ok since I work from home still, even though they are planning on taking that away from me and that makes me more upset, but anyway in my dream I woke up and went in the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and a creamy jizz like substance started oozing out of my bottom eyelids. I wasn't even disturbed by it or surprised, I was just like, 'great, well that's what happens when you cry yourself to sleep.'

True story. Was very happy to not have that happen when I woke up for real.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....