forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-26-2020, 10:42 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,260,593
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

NJ teacher who slept w/ 6 teen students blames brain disorder[/b]
Christopher Koulou - January 25, 2020

Nicole Dufault pleads guilty: Former Essex County, NJ teacher cops a deal to agree to three charges against her after allegedly having sex w/ six male students.

A New Jersey high school teacher accused for having sexual relations with six male students pleaded guilty Thursday to three counts of criminal sexual contact.

Nicole Dufault, 40, who was indicted by a grand jury in February 2015, reached a plea deal with Essex County prosecutors just as her trial was beginning, according to NorthJersey.com.

As part of a plea deal — the mother of two entered a guilty plea on three counts of aggravated criminal sexual contact, as well as agreeing to register as a sex offender, give up her government employment and teaching licenses.

As part of the deal with the Essex County prosecutor’s office, Dufault agreed to be on parole supervision for life and is expected to be handed a sentence of five years in New Jersey State Prison on June 8.

The plea deal follows Dufault having facing a 40-count indictment on charges of aggravated sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child following additional claims of impropriety after initial charges were levied.

Sexual predator blames brain disorder for sexual abuse against her male victims
The former Columbia High School language arts teacher was arrested in September 2014 for the alleged trysts with students, ages 14 and 15, authorities said. At the time of her arrest, the educator blamed brain surgery making her vulnerable to sexual contact (with students). A claim one wonders if the gender of the victim and abuser were reversed would be tolerated.

Dufault had sex with the students on ‘multiple occasions’ from 2013 to 2014 on school grounds, Essex County prosecutors allege.

Prosecutors have also said Dufault was caught on tape performing a physical act on one of her victims while another teenage boy was nearby.

As the single mother-of-two awaited trial, the boys’ parents filed legal action against her the dailymail reports.

Some demanded up to $1million from her and the school district which they say put their sons at risk by allowing her access to some of the areas on campus where some of the incidents happened during a summer program.

Assistant Prosecutor Eric Plant said in a statement about the verdict: ‘We believe this is an appropriate resolution.’

‘We hope that it will deter other individuals entrusted with the welfare of children from engaging in similar acts and ensures the public’s safety by requiring Ms DuFault to register as a sex offender and forfeit her employment as a teacher in this state,’ he added.

Not immediately understood is what motivated the female educator to abuse her position of trust, authority and power and subjugate her teen male victims.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Last 5 years haven't been too kind.

Old 02-27-2020, 09:15 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Default Mary Beth Haglin (continued-1)

Fascinating, I did not know of this. Really late update; 3 1/2 years later. Don't @me

Continued from:
http://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/s...5&postcount=71

Former substitute teacher who had sex with a student begins sentence
By KCRG-TV9 News Staff | Posted: Wed 10:42 PM, Oct 10, 2018 | Updated: Thu 5:13 AM, Oct 11, 2018

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (KCRG) -- The former Cedar Rapids substitute teacher who had sex with a student has started her sentence.

Mary Beth Haglin, 26 of Cedar Rapids, was convicted of sexual exploitation by a school employee in December of last year. A judge sentenced her to 90 days in jail to be served in three different increments. The first part of that sentence will be 40 days.

Haglin had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student before, during and after her time as a substitute teacher at Washington High School in Cedar Rapids. That relationship lasted from 2015 to 2016. Through some miscommunication, she was able to continue to substitute teach while she was under investigation.

The scandal also caused three Cedar Rapids School District officials to resign, including longtime Washington Principal Ralph Plagman.

Haglin also has to spend 10 years on the sex offender registry. And will be on a special sentence of parole for a decade.

Code:

18-year-old man steals phone of former substitute teacher turned stripper Mary Beth Haglin

CEDAR RAPIDS — An 18-year-old Oklahoma man was charged last week for stealing a cellphone of a convicted former substitute teacher turned stripper at Woody’s Show Club.

Ociel Avila of Oklahoma City, Okla., was charged May 28 with third-degree theft, an aggravated misdemeanor, in Linn County District Court. He is accused of stealing an iPhone 8 that belonged to a Woody’s dancer, Mary Beth Haglin, 26, of Cedar Rapids, according to the criminal complaint. Video surveillance footage taken at the club shows Avila putting the phone in his pocket.

Haglin, a former Washington High substitute teacher, was convicted of sexual exploitation by a school employee, an aggravated misdemeanor in December 2017. She had a sexual relationship with 17-year-old student from 2015 through 2016, according to judge’s ruling. Haglin agreed to a bench or non jury trial based on the “minutes of testimony” — limited evidence presented by the prosecution.

6th Judicial District Judge Kevin McKeever’s ruling shows the 17-year-old student met Haglin in the spring of 2015, when she was a student teacher at Washington High. Haglin and the student then met again the fall, when Haglin returned to work as a substitute. They also admitted to messaging each other through social media and had sex in October 2015.

Haglin also sent nude photos to the student, and their sexual relationship ended in early June 2016, according to the ruling.

McKeever sentenced Haglin to 360 days, but suspended 270 days, which left 90 days for her to serve.

Haglin filed an appeal, which allowed her to delay jail sentence until the Iowa Court of Appeals ruled on the case. The appeals court made a ruling May 2 and upheld her conviction.

Assistant Linn County Attorney Monica Slaughter said as soon as the Linn County Clerk’s Office receives the official notice from the appeals court, she will have to serve her 90 days within 180 days of that notice date, in accordance with the judge’s ruling.

Haglin is also on supervised probation for two years, is required to register as a sex offender for 10 years and will be on special sentence of parole because this was a sex crime for 10 years.

Code:

From everidpedia
Stripper

After the incident, Mary has lost her jobs as a teacher. When she was fired she had trouble looking for a teaching position, and no one would hire her. She was able to work at a pizza joint and clothing store, but ultimately lost those jobs too. She now works as a stripper at a club called Woody's near Cedar Rapids, a few miles from the school that she used to teach. [31]
Crime Watch Daily discovered her 18 year old lover attending the strip club Haglin works at and the two appeared to chat for an extended amount of time. She claims that her emotions are very confusing due to everything that has happened. In a video diary she reveals that she still loves him.

Sentencing

Haglin was sentenced to three months in jail and must register as a Sex offender. She has to pay a fine of $625 and spend ten years on the sex offender registry.

Code:

Old 02-27-2020, 09:16 PM

Default Mary Beth Haglin (continued-2)

watch
Code:

Old 07-08-2020, 02:19 PM

Mary Kay Letourneau, who was convicted of raping 13-year-old student she later married, has died of cancer
By Madeline Holcombe and Jennifer Henderson, CNN
Updated 2:49 AM ET, Wed July 8, 2020

(CNN) Mary Kay Letourneau, the Seattle teacher who was convicted in 1997 of raping a 13-year-old student she later married, has died of cancer, her former attorney says. She was 58.

Letourneau died fairly suddenly in her home late Monday, her former attorney David Gehrke told CNN. Most of her family was with her, including Vili Fualaau, her former student and ex-husband who was giving her 24-hour care the last month of her life.

Letourneau pleaded guilty to raping 13-year-old Fualaau when she was 34. She gave birth to Fualaau's child before she served seven years in prison on charges related to the rape. The couple later had a second child.

Letourneau and Fualaau got married in 2005 soon after she was released from prison, but Fualaau filed for legal separation in 2017 just before their 12- year anniversary.

It is not clear why Fualaau filed for the separation.

CNN's Dave Alsup contributed to this report.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-08-2020 at 02:19 PM.
Old 07-30-2020, 10:58 AM

Former Miss Kentucky sentenced to 2 years in prison for sending topless photos to a 15-year-old student
By Allen Kim, CNN
Updated 4:53 PM ET, Fri July 17, 2020

(CNN)A former Miss Kentucky who admitted to exchanging explicit photos with a teenager has been sentenced to two years at a West Virginia prison.

Ramsey BethAnn Bearse, 29, also was sentenced to 10 years of supervised released and a requirement that she register as a lifetime sex offender, according to the sentencing disposition order filed in Kanawha County Circuit Court. She was sentenced by Judge Louis H. Bloom on Tuesday, and was ordered to report to Lakin Correctional Center on July 20.

Bearse was arrested in December 2018 and was originally charged with four counts of sending obscene material to a minor. She admitted to police that she sent least four topless photos via Snapchat to a 15-year-old former student of hers while she was employed as a teacher at Andrew Jackson Middle School in Cross Lanes, West Virginia, according a criminal complaint.

The boy's parents found the photos on his phone and sent them to the police. The boy was a student at Andrew Jackson from sixth to eighth grade while Bearse was employed there as a teacher during some of that time, according to the criminal complaint.

Bearse pleaded guilty in December 2019 to one count of possession of material depicting minors in sexually explicit conduct, a felony offense. CNN affiliate WCHS reported that she said in court during the plea hearing that the first photo she sent to the boy was intended for her husband.

Bearse's attorney, Timothy DiPiero, declined to comment when contacted by CNN.

Bearse was crowned Miss Kentucky in 2014. Bearse competed in pageants under the name Ramsey Carpenter, and her fiddle performance won the preliminary talent competition at the national Miss America pageant in Atlantic City.

CNN's Eric Levenson and Artemis Moshtaghian contributed to this report.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-30-2020 at 11:01 AM.
Old 07-30-2020, 11:16 AM

Texarkana teaching aide has sex w/ 3 boys, busted after pregnancy rumors
Christopher Koulouris: About author bio at bottom of article. -
July 20, 2020

Ashlyn Faye Bell Texarkana teaching aide has sex w/ 3 boys, busted after pregnancy rumors. Educator took victims back to her New Boston, Texas home on separate occasions.

A female teacher’s assistant at a Texarkana, Texas high school has been arrested for allegedly having sex with three teen male students.

Ashlyn Faye Bell, 24, was accused of having sex with the three boys – two who are 17 and one who is 16 – on separate occasions at her home in New Boston, Texas in November last year.

Bell, who is the mother of at least one child, worked in the library and as an instructional aide at Texas High School at the time according to a probable cause affidavit.

Police started investigating after a teacher overheard a group of the boys talking about how one of them may have gotten Bell pregnant.

An arrest affidavit obtained by TXK Today says that student admitted to having sex with Bell once and that she had told him he wasn’t the ‘daddy’.

The student also said Bell had allegedly had sex with other students as well.

It was not immediately clear if Bell is or was recently pregnant.

Police said one of the 17-year-old boys said he’d been communicating with Bell via Snapchat before they arranged to meet around Thanksgiving at a truck stop before driving to her home.

He said Bell’s child was in the backseat of her car at the time and that she put the child to bed before they allegedly had sex in her bedroom.

The other 17-year-old boy told police Bell was his tutor when he had sex with her at her home.

The 16-year-old boy told police he allegedly had sex with Bell twice at her home.

The alleged sexual predator was arrested on June 24 and charged with two counts of improper relationship between educator and student and a count of sexual assault of a child.

Bell was released on a $150,000 bond the day of her arrest.

She is facing up to 20 years in prison for each offense.

It remains unclear why the female educator abused her position of trust, authority and power to subjugate her male victims.

Code:

Old 10-01-2020, 01:12 PM

Wisconsin teacher's aide is jailed for six months for having sexual relationship with student, 16, who said it 'was every kid's dream'
By Tim Stickings For Dailymail.com
Published: 09:46 EDT, 30 September 2020 | Updated: 14:52 EDT, 30 September 2020

A disgraced school worker has been jailed for six months after having sex with a 16-year-old high school student - who allegedly told cops that 'it is every kid's dream to do a teacher'.

Courtney Roznowski was branded the 'nightmare of every parent' by a judge as he sentenced her to prison.

Roznowski admitted a charge of exposing herself to a minor under a plea deal which saw more serious sexual assault counts dropped.

The 32-year-old was handed the six-month sentence at a hearing last Friday where she told the court in Green Bay, Wisconsin, that 'I know what I did was wrong', according to Fox11.

But judge Donald Zuidmulder said he was 'unimpressed' by her pleas for understanding, calling her actions 'appalling'.

'You are, frankly, the nightmare of every parent. Because what a parent assumes is that their child is in safe environment with trusting people,' the judge said.

He also told Roznowski to turn around and look at her parents in the public gallery of the Green Bay courtroom.

'Here’s what I want to tell you, Miss Roznowski: You’ve broken their hearts,' the judge said.

'And whatever punishment I impose on you, I assume that the humiliation and embarrassment you’ve caused your mother and father is more punishment that you will carry than what I could impose on you.'

The support worker was also placed on probation for three years and ordered to write a letter of apology to staff at Southwest High School in Brown County.

According to a police report obtained by WBAY, Roznowski admitted having sex with the boy, who said she told him he was 'special and deserved special things'.

Roznowski told investigators she had seen herself as a mentor to the boy before their relationship became sexual.

According to the police report, the 16-year-old victim told investigators that 'it is every kid's dream to do a teacher'.

Roznowski said she accepted responsibility and admitted her actions were wrong, but said she had not 'initiated' the relationship.

She said she had not initially realized that she was exchanging messages with a student at her school, but admitted she should have stopped when she found out.

The school worker also blamed her behavior on a drinking problem which she told the court she had since overcome.

Roznowski was arrested last year on the more serious charges of sexual assault of a child by a staff member.

Brown County jail records show she was booked in last August and released on a $10,000 bond.

She later confessed to investigators when they asked for permission to go through her phone.

A judge accepted a plea deal earlier this month after state authorities said her contract at the school had ended before the sexual contact took place.

Code:

Old 11-13-2020, 11:17 AM

Former Pennsylvania gym teacher pleads guilty to sexually assaulting student

By Joshua Rhett Miller
November 11, 2020 | 9:18am

A former gym teacher in Pennsylvania pleaded guilty to repeatedly sexually assaulting a 14-year-old student over a seven-month span, according to reports.

Rochelle Cressman, 33, who previously taught at Titusville Middle School, appeared Tuesday in Crawford County Court on three counts of statutory sexual assault involving the teen who was one of her students, the Meadville Tribune reported.

State police said Cressman, of Titusville, initiated the “sexual relationship” with the boy from September 2018 through April 2019, the Times Observer previously reported.

The pair had engaged in multiple sex acts about twice a week during the span, investigators said.

Cressman repeatedly told the boy not to “tell anyone of the relationship” and even threatened to harm herself and the boy if their illicit acts were uncovered, according to an affidavit of probable cause.

The teacher and the teen got intimate at Cressman’s former residence in Oil Creek Township and at a home in Titusville, the Meadville Tribune reported.

Sixty-three criminal counts were dropped as a result of Cressman’s guilty plea, according to the newspaper. She had been initially charged in May 2019 with 42 counts of indecent assault, as well as 10 counts of statutory sexual assault, 10 counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and other related charges.

As part of a plea agreement, prosecutors said they’ll recommend a minimum of six years in prison and a maximum of 12 when Cressman is sentenced in February. She will also serve 10 years of probation following her incarceration, the Meadville Tribune reported.

Cressman, who worked for the Titusville Area School District, resigned in May 2019, the Titusville Herald reported.

As a result of her guilty plea, Cressman will also have to register as a Tier 3 sex offender for the rest of her life, according to the Meadville Tribune.

Code:

Old 11-13-2020, 11:27 AM

Wallingford teacher jailed for having sex w/ student who considered genital mutilation after abuse
Christopher Koulouri November 10, 2020

Fay Mcrobbie Wallingford teaching assistant sentenced two years jail for ongoing sexual abuse of student victim who considered genital mutilation to escape her demands.

A British teaching assistant has been jailed for two years for sexually abusing a 15-year-old boy who was her student and who had considered mutilating his genitals to escape her unrelenting advances according to reports.

Fay Mcrobbie of Wallingford, Oxfordshire, began sexually grooming her student victim when she was a 25-year-old teacher at a school in Berkshire, England, beginning in 2014 a court heard.

During the teacher’s sex-abuse trial, the Reading Crown Court learned how Mcrobbie, now 32, methodically groomed the boy whom she claims she had fallen in love with.

First she forced the student to join her martial arts class, where she kissed him. The female educator continued sexually preying on her victim when she took his virginity at the house of a friend.

When Mcrobbie — who had been involved with her victim going on for two years — learned that the boy had begun a healthy, age-appropriate relationship with a fellow teenage girl, she threatening to commit suicide in a letter to him.

‘After this we would get to training early so we could do more sexual stuff.’

The boy, now 22 years old, told the Crown Court just how devastating his former teacher’s sexual predation had been to him.

‘Fay was relying on me emotionally, I felt responsible for her feelings,’ he recalled of the teacher who sexually molested him and compelled him to want to mutilate his genitals to make himself less sexually desirable to her, the Daily Mail reports.

Adding, ‘She would turn to me if she was feeling sad, I had started to distance myself from my friends and family.’

‘Before this point I did not have any interest in girls, it was unexpected for me. After this we would get to training early so we could do more sexual stuff.’

‘Over the summer holidays we went to a friend’s house, this was the first time we had sex. I felt I wanted to run away, I was very much not ready, it was the first time I was naked in front of someone else.’

‘As I was going to be leaving school and going to college, I wanted to stop talking to Fay but she was planning a future for us.’

‘Around New Year’s Eve I told her I did not love her anymore. She broke down saying she could not continue life if we were not together.’

‘I even considered genital mutilation’

‘She told me she wanted to kill herself. She was over-burdening me with her emotions.’

‘I felt dirty, I could not stand the sight of myself in the mirror and I felt my innocence had been taken away,’ he said according to the Oxford Mail.

Adding, ‘Fay found out about my new girlfriend and she went crazy. She made it her mission to break us apart.

‘At the time I would have done anything to get her away from me, I even considered genital mutilation – I thought if I had nothing there to interest her then she might leave me alone.’

The young man eventually confided to an employer about the sexual abuse he had suffered at the hands of the teacher. That person helped him inform the authorities and bring Mcrobbie to justice.

Mcrobbie was arrested on May 16 2019 and gave a ‘no comment’ interview but later admitted three counts of causing a child to engage in sexual activity.

‘There is no doubt that you groomed him.’

Defending the sobbing teacher, Robert Slinn said: ‘Fay is appalled by her actions.

‘She has gained real insight into the lasting damage her behavior has had on the victim. She knew it was damaging at the time but she was fatalistic in her own view.

‘She was unable to view a future for herself, she was seeking validation. She knew that this relationship was, from the outset, a breach of trust and wholly wrong.’

Offered Judge Paul Dugdale during sentencing: ‘In 2014 and 2015 you were aged 25 years and you worked as a learning support assistant at a high school. You were teaching boys and girls, including the victim who was aged 15 years.’

According to Best Way News, the judge continued: ‘There is no doubt that you groomed him.’

‘That was a gross and terrible breach of trust. You were in a position of trust as his teacher and you treated him like your boyfriend.’

‘The sad part is that I have no doubt it was due to your own mental health issues that you did regard him as your boyfriend.’

‘You involved him in a full relationship, he was far too young and vulnerable to be in that state with anybody let alone an adult who is 10 years older than him.’

‘From what he told me, it is clear you placed a huge amount of emotional pressure on him, especially when he wanted to end the relationship.’

‘You placed further pressure writing to him telling him and his girlfriend that you were going to kill yourself.’

‘The reality is not only were you acting in breach of trust, you were behaving in a controlling coercive way towards him because of the perception that you were in a relationship and you needed him to support you in the difficulties in your life.’

‘You used him for that purpose as well as using him for your own sexual gratification. He was not remotely able to deal with it and you caused a lot of damage.’

‘I have taken into account everything I have read about your mental health but while that may be an explanation, I am afraid it is not an excuse.’

Upon her release from jail, Mcrobbie will be subject to a Sexual Harm Prevention Order for 10 years.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 11-13-2020 at 11:28 AM.
Old 11-13-2020, 11:36 AM

Former Hermantown teacher who had sex w/ student avoids jail after blaming personal trauma clouding judgement
Christopher Koulouris November 12, 2020

Madeleine Schmaltz former Hermantown Middle School Missouri school teacher avoids jail time in sentencing after sexually abusing teen student which she blamed on clouded judgement.

A Minnesota middle school teacher who pled guilty to sexually abusing a 16 year old student has avoided serving any jail time following her sentencing earlier this week.

Madeleine Schmaltz, 30, who used to teach science at Hermantown Middle School, was charged with fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct after having a sexual relationship with the teen last year.

According to the Duluth News Tribune, Schmaltz was sentenced this week to three years of supervised probation. Her sentence comes just two months after she pleaded guilty to the felony charge.

During a virtual hearing, Schmaltz apologized for her ‘clouded judgement’ that led to the 2019 relationship.

‘During the spring of 2019, I was going through personal traumatic experiences that did cloud my judgment,’ Schmaltz said at the virtual hearing of State District Court, according to the Tribune.

Clouded judgment

‘Since then, I’ve been working through those experiences, along with just trying to better myself, and I will continue to do so. I know that my clouded judgment has harmed the victim and the victim’s family, and for that I am truly sorry.’

According to the criminal complaint, Schmaltz, who was also a junior high volleyball coach, had taught the victim a few years prior.

The sexual relationship was discovered by a mandated reporter who contacted police in June 2019, according to Fox 21. Schmaltz resigned from her teaching position at the school that same month.

During interviews with police, Schmaltz admitted to having engaged in sexual acts with the boy who affirmed to police he had been ‘involved’ with the teacher.

Schmaltz ‘admitted to sexual touching of the victim on the victim’s intimate parts and to having the victim touch her on her intimate parts,’ the complaint reads.

Authorities determined that the sexual acts had been occurring at Schmaltz’s house in Saginaw under the guise that he was there for help with homework and mentoring.

At one point, the victim’s mother overheard a phone conversation between her teenager and Schmaltz that was ‘sexual in nature’.

The teen’s mother also said that Schmaltz had given him several gifts.

Schmaltz will have to register as a predatory offender. She’s not allowed any contact with the victim or any unapproved contact with anyone under the age of 18.

If she successfully completes her probation, the felony conviction would be deemed a misdemeanor.

According to her defense attorney, Ryan Pacyga, Schmaltz no longer lives in Duluth, is currently working in online clothing sales and is attending therapy.

Code: