forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-26-2010, 09:06 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,994
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
Default Use MP3 Skype Recorder to defend yourself against faceless corporations

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
"I want you to know this call is being recorded." Those were the first words I told the service rep who picked up the phone at my ISP's large call center (012.net, to any Israelis who may be reading this). Having tried resolving a basic problem with the service for two months now, I was beyond frustrated; I was desperate, at my wits' end. My requests were repeatedly shot down, ignored, altered, or simply brushed off.

Every time I called the ISP I had to describe my problem anew, to a new representative; and the most frustrating thing was that I could not tell them, "but the previous guy told me that ...", because I had no way to prove it!

MP3 Skype Recorder completely changed things for me. Having started the conversation with those magic words (and making sure to get the rep's name), things went amazingly smoothly. Within 13 minutes, my issue was resolved, and I was even recompensed for some of the trouble I went through.

MP3 Skype Recorder is freeware, and does not impose any limits on the duration of the call. The MP3s are low-quality by default, which is fine for a phone call; the entire 13-minute calls takes up only 2.5MB of disk space. The interface is sparse, but it definitely does work. Lee covered the program a while back, but versions released since offer better compression, fix sound quality problems (clipping and distortion), and are compatible with Skype 2.4. Oh, and the name has been changed.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:07 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

One of the comments:

Be careful. In some (12) states, you must get the consent of EVERY party involved in a phone conversation in order to legally record it. So if EITHER you OR the company's call center is based in, say, Pennsylvania, you must get their permission first.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:08 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

pred and brodie, maybe you can use this to call cmetz's mom again