forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 11-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,817
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
don't sleep on vandy

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 11-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,180
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

not sleeping on vandy, just know it wont be close...i know who we're playing this wkend, dont worry
Old 11-08-2008, 10:55 AM

Code:

Oh I know...

couple big games today...LSU v Bama, OK St v Texas Tech, PSU v Iowa, USC v Cal

I assume there will be one upset there

I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

Old 11-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

I'm hoping Ttech goes down and PSU, too....that would definitely help open shit up for UF and Texas.

PSU blows. The big ten blows.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:42 PM

Code:

i guess so UF can move up??? i think the ttech game is a pick'em game. i doubt PSU loses, but i agree the big 10 blows

Old 11-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Dicktowel.com

exactly...and the tide need to win today or else uf's bcs champ chances are wayyyy down
Old 11-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Dicktowel.com

this pretty much does it...

uf wins out, plays number one bama for the sec championship, psu has 1 loss(theyre automatically out of the bcs champ), it could be texas tech v florida, but more likely fl vs..texas?
Old 11-09-2008, 12:53 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,957
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I'm glad that Penn St. is out b/c I don't think they deserve it, but I still feel bad for Joe Pa. This may have been his last shot at a national title.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Dicktowel.com

just realized that texas cant play in the champ unless tech loses to ou, and even then texas might not get the chance to win the big 12...weird...
Old 11-09-2008, 11:04 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,957
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Yeah. If Tech loses to OU, OU & Texas win out after that, then it will be a 3 way tie at the top. I'm pretty sure the winner will then come down to whoever is ranked higher in the BCS. Right now, that would seem to suggest it would be Texas who is the highest ranked 1 loss team right now.