forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 04-04-2010, 03:33 AM

Credits: 79,165,273
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Instead of searching this forum I searched google. Didn't think a whole thread would be devoted to explaining what DAE means.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-04-2010, 04:14 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

You can USE Google to search this forum, fyi.

Works great for those pesky 3 letter words that our shitty search engine can't find.

EDIT - well it looks like it hasn't spidered our site to find "DAE" yet but to illustrate my point i searched for D12

EDIT2 -
To effectively use Google to search DSF type "site:drunkenstepfather.com/forum (search term here)"
Make sure there is NO space between SITE: and drunkenstepfather.com/forum or you will get different results. Also, make sure there IS a space before your search term. This can be useful but it can't, of course, make use of the filtering that our search engine can like filtering results by USER, date etc.

results
Old 04-04-2010, 04:25 AM

Credits: 79,165,273

^^^That's good to know. thanks
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-04-2010, 01:12 PM
2-6

Code:

it is. wood stok is nice. kevlar is better but not as prity. add a mitchel barel and float the barel, upmod the gas tube and it works forevr.

one rnd at a time. one flag. flip to full. six flags.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:05 PM
satan666

Code:

(i added this to the above post too)

Thought i should clarify because i realize there might be more people that want to know exactly how to do this. (this will also be included in the new Help section)

To effectively use Google to search DSF type "site:drunkenstepfather.com/forum (search term here)"
Make sure there is NO space between SITE: and drunkenstepfather.com/forum or you will get different results. Also, make sure there IS a space before your search term. This can be useful but it can't, of course, make use of the filtering that our search engine can like filtering results by USER, date etc.

results

Oh, and obviously this technique can be used for any site...
Old 04-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,796
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

I can't sleep with a shirt either, unlee I passout with it on. Since I like it cold, if it's too cold I just put a heavier cover on the bed. I usually sleep with the covers up to my neck.
Code:

For anyone who has trouble sleep and/or snoring, I recommend a sleep study. Sleep apnea has been shown to cause weight gain, stokes and even heart attacks. When I don't use a CPap machine I've been known to stop breathing because of airway constriction, over 50 times in an hour with an O2 sat. level of only 28%. (Anything under 85% can be fatal over time.) An apnea episode for me can last anywhere from a few seconds to just under a minute.

I was talking to a sleep tech and he was telling me that they have to keep a crash cart in the sleep lab. More than one person has had to be revived, due to the fact that they stopped breathing or had a heart attack during the test. The test is non-invasive. They just hook up wires to your head and chest and watch you sleep.

BTW TR you should still not drink or at least not to the point of getting drunk. The relaxation you body experiences may cause the CPap not to have enough pressure or even drown you by pushing your vomit into your lungs while you are trying to throw up in your sleep.
Code:

I also need a fan, but for the streaming of the air. My CPap gives me all the white noise I need to help me sleep. If you are using it for noise, might I suggest a cd that can replicate the noise, or even putting the disc on an mp3 player. Less space and more room for baby clothes for you.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:58 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 5,587
jakemundane is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i hate leaving my bed/house...i like it cold, dark and windy (a fan going)
Old 04-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,043
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

it is. wood stok is nice. kevlar is better but not as prity. add a mitchel barel and float the barel, upmod the gas tube and it works forevr.

one rnd at a time. one flag. flip to full. six flags.[/quote]

Yeah, I actually prefer a wooden stock to kevlar or composite. Since we're speaking of sleeping habits, I can't sleep without having one of my Ka-Bars within reach, either my Marine issued one that I've taken with me all over the world, or the shorter older Navy equivalent that belonged to my dad's uncle Mike Fisher during WWII. One's always in the house in reach and the other always lives in the pocket behind the front passenger seat so I can reach back with my right hand and grab it in case of trouble.
-SrD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,523
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

No worries Mr. H, I have an auto tritation bi-pap. I've never had a problem. My pressure goes up very little when I drink. Thanks for the heads up tho......
R.I.P. JMA

Old 04-17-2010, 11:28 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,163,864
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Absolutely have to have socks on. Summer or winter. If my feet get cold I sneeze all the next day. If it's cold I sometimes wear a light t-shirt, but other than that, nothing but the socks.

I have sleep apnea too, but haven't used my machine in a couple of years. I'm a side sleeper and the mask kept breaking seal. I know I could just get a different mask, but I haven't got around to it.