forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Confessions to Jesus (Martinez) of the Day

Old 10-05-2007, 03:07 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 8,094
dragonsback is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Is it wrong for me to crave pussy?

Let me give you some background in a nutshell:
I married my highschool sweetheart, we started dating when we where 16 and she's the only one I've ever boned. We got married when we where 23 and been married since.
My problem is this, I want some different pussy REAL bad, I want to see what another pussy is like and what it'd be like to pound another girl. I never have....
It's like waking up and eating the same cereal every morning for the last 12 years of your life. Yes my wife is hot as hell and has a rockin body, she can sometimes be a zombie lay but whatever. I'd really like to enjoy another women...
I've decided that I like variety, I've never kept anything for longer than 3-4 years, be it cars, jobs, friends, toys etc. My wife is the only thing I've kept around the longest, and that's ok. I just want to see what a different toy would be like?
What the hell am I suppose to do?
Deal with it, I made my bed now I gotta lay in it?
uughgh
-Frustrated
Old 10-06-2007, 07:38 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,039
dusio22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

That's a tough one, dude. Especially since you said she's hot as hell and has a rockin' body. No, but seriously. How would you feel if she said she wanted a little strange dick just to see what it's like? I hate to get all therapy about it, but maybe you should talk about it with her. Hell, your dream could come true and maybe she'll want to have a threesome. If that happens, I have one word for you, VIDEO! That and don't forget you friends on DS forums.
Oh, and if she says you can bone some random broad if she can ride some random bone, put me at the top of the list, I'm always willing to help a brother out!
Old 10-11-2007, 06:31 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,480
DimHenw is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

lol

You're only here once m8, fuck every pussy in sight is my moto! (not the furry kind )
Old 10-23-2007, 05:59 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,749
MrD666 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Yeah... my thoughts are...

This is how I see this, I'm in the same boat lately though my wife isnt my school sweetheart, but regardless, we got married after a very short and brief "time knowing each other". My wife is without a doubt unbelievable too, and sexy as fuck, and smart to go with it... HOWEVER, Im an American living with my wife in Poland, yup busty.pl LAND, and I help teach English to the people here. I do private lessons, ENGLISH you sickos, and I got one well 2 students, in particular that I would die to bone to hell and back. The deal is this, the one, Jesus Christ, I'm so enamored with her, that I just went to my wife, and said, Princess, I want a piece of that shit... she got angry as fuck, and tossed me out for about 5 minutes, and then let me back in, and said... OK... I said what? She said this to me, that as long as I don't do it behind her back and shes there, and no lieing is going on, etc... she wouldn't mind doing her too... OH SNAP... but of course now I'm worried I do this, she will want this guy at work she "knows" and talks about to her female friends... Im nervous this is setting up a bad standard.

Deep down I know my fucking wedding vows, clearly state I should be loyal, and crap, but Im going to be 35 next week, and I just want this girl, shes exactly like me, seriously, we both even got 3 nipples for fucking sake. Shes hot as fuck, but not my type... BUT I still want to fuck her brains out of head and then fuck her a few more times. We have the same birthday, same attitude, same everything... its so weird. And this girl is 25... oh yeah.

So last night, I started a SLOW but hopefully sucessful build to this. When the wife and me had sex, I started it, by talking about incest to her. She and I, admitingly love the INCEST idea, and I said, just imagine "Horny" as we call her, since shes constantly HORNY, would be watching as her older sister and brother start to fuck, and then she gets interested and joins us. Well, then I don't know what happened, but we both climaxed nearly immediately and I swear I lost a gallon of babies in my wifes tight (its really fucking TIGHT!) pussy, and she soaked the fucking new Indiana bed we got this past Saturday for fucks sake... I was more angry cause this shit cost us $1599 and we both cummed all over this mother fucker... but then we fucked again... no shit... my wife wanted to know "if daddy was watching his 2 young daughters fucking their older brother"... I said BINGO, I got to her.

This is where I'm at now.

We have been emailing the fuck out of each other today, talking about it, and shes constantly telling me shes wet and wants me to make sure during "Hornys" lesson today that I make some kind of comment or action to this direction since shes stuck at work until after the lesson ends. Shes seriously thinking about "getting sick" so she can leave earlier... HAHAHA.

All what I have just said is TRUE and not one bit of a lie.

I'm nervous though this might seriously backfire, as my wife and me own 2 businesses together, 2 apartments, and other shit, and under Polish law, since we got married here, she can clean me the fuck out, hardcore, and ruin me. I don't think she will cause I told her, and I don't think she minds as long as I don't fall in love with Horny and leave her. She said to me, your not going anywhere and if you do Ill kill you. My wife meant it... trust me, there was the devil himself in her eyes.

All I can say is this, use CAUTION, but play around and see what or where it takes you. I thought I was fucked, but now, it seems I going to be doing the FUCKING, and living out a dream... and maybe more then once.

Ill update this shit, once it rolls further.

MrDanger666

Last edited by MrD666 : 10-23-2007 at 06:04 AM.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:16 AM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,833
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Adultfriendfinder? Man, I've got no good advice on this one. Maybe store a few good mental images of the nudge you want and take out the aggression on your lady's body. A quick fuck isn't worth ruining your marriage and life over.

Its cheaper to keep her.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:09 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 11,434
JapaneseGameShow is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Ever thought about swinging? Mabye your wife is sick of your dick too and wants another man....or even better....woman!

Hard subject to broach to your wife, but if you're subtle about it, you never know where it may take you.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:56 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,746
tc5757 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

People are naturally attracted to differences. If your wife was blonde i bet you notice your attracted to brunettes or redheads when you previously were not. I swear as men we are wired to be either really disciplined or to cave to our urges. What makes it worse is the women ive been around ive noticed are more drawn apt to flirt or respond to a seemingly "taken" man. Either because they percieve us a desirable , or safer, or maybe because we act alot more mature when we arent a walking hard cock like most of us are when we are single. My advice to you is to make whats old new again, talk to your woman and educate yourself and her sexually. Find out about each others fantasies, and do new stuff sexually. Its cheaper to keep her
Old 02-21-2008, 09:42 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,399
Jules Winfield is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default I'm lazy....

So i didn't read half of the shit you poor bastards have thrown up....I'm not going to get all bragadocious but I hit a couple before I got hitched...that isn't the point of this post.

The point is, how are we supposed to know your wives are that hot? I say throw some pics up and we'll decide....then if they are as hot as you're saying I'll tell you to quit whining and just con her into buttsecks...If it turns out that your wives are dogs then I promise to go back, read your posts in there entirety and offer you some Popetacular Advice, with my Arch-Bishoptacular: Biggereasy-e. Because he and I generally have each others backs on shit...but not in a gay way...in a heterofantacular-way...

Yours,

RB

Take cover I'm gunning for your soul...
Old 02-21-2008, 11:56 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default A Haiku

Cheaper to keep her
Easier to deceive her
Get the strange pussy
Old 03-01-2008, 03:59 AM
king shit around these parts

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily

all pussy is pretty much the same - i think the excitement for me was always about convincing a girl to actually let me do those things to her, but once i was doin them - i guess it didn't matter who she was - sex is sex.

If it's going to ruin your marriage - don't do it

If it's going to save your marrieage - do it and never let her know

Cuz girls don't forgive - even if they pretend

And dude with his incest fantasies, in Poland..That shit's just twisted.

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com