forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-07-2011, 02:15 AM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,072
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

The fighter: Holy fuck. This better win best picture. I've watched it twice this week already. Marky Mark was amazing and a fuckin beast in the ring and Bale was so believable. Truly great movie. One of the best I've seen in a long long time.

True grit 2010: Much much better than the john wayne version. Dug the shit out of the way the novel ended. Bridges was amazing, as per usual.

127 hours: Very powerful film-making. Boyle is astonding and franco shows off his chops. I cried at the end. Not cause I'm gay.

Touching the void: A great allegory to recovery. Dude set goals that were achievable because looking at the whole picture would have made him give up hope. Another great story of triumph of humans when pushed to the absolute limit.

I recommend these to everyone. Great fucking movies.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 04:57 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 646,513
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Me and the missus watched this last night and though it was awesome, Bridges was indeed excellent, thoroughly recommended.

Code:

Looking forward to this one.

Code:

Saw this in the cinema a good few years ago and couldn't believe someone could live through that. In the aftermath of this, the guy who cut the rope, Joe I think?, got so much grief from the climbing community for cutting the rope because apparently 'you NEVER cut the rope' even if it means saving your own life.

Last edited by maxbailey : 01-07-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:45 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 350,099
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Just finished 127 Hours. To be honest, one of the top movies i have EVER seen. Very compelling. Who knew Franco could play anything other than a stoner or rebel. Great job, great story, great acting.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:53 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 984,851
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Very good. Rousing. Firth was terrific, you really felt the frustration
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine

Last edited by MadamMeow : 08-13-2012 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Deleted pic from a host that should not be used.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:55 AM

maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Old 01-10-2011, 01:32 PM

Fantastically funny and a great script too.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:58 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,955,703
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

I just watched it Saturday and laughed through the whole thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:04 PM

Awesome. Franco was incredible.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:11 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,313,020
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

heard it was a good movie but i was let down...terrible acting all the way around in this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 01-10-2011, 10:27 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I saw this in the theater and chicks in the audience were groaning and squirming in their seats during the part where he was cutting into his arm.