forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 10-15-2011, 10:40 AM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation
Default DAE have sex with roadkill?

Sometimes I see a dead skunk, or opposum in the road, and think to myself "Man, that skunk has a nice ass." If its dark and secluded, i will just pull over and fuck the hell out of it right there. If I cant do it there, i will usually pick it up and bring it home. This all started when i was younger and found a dead monkey in the woods. At least I think it was a monkey. Anyhoo, I had sex with that thing constantly for about 3 days, and then it just disappeared. Since then, I estimate that I have fucked at least 200 dead animals. Anyone else?
Old 10-15-2011, 04:54 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 982,448
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

No one cares, Bob
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 02-01-2012, 09:38 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I wonder if giving rep to 'anonymous' goes back to the real OP, or a pool of peeps who post as 'anonymous' ?
Old 02-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,889
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Maybe if it was a mammal named Adriana Lima, and it was still warm.
Please post pics next time, it will lend credibility to your story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 118,560
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

DAE have sex with your mom?

Old 02-03-2012, 08:11 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You guys could have sex with my mom, but bring some lube because she's been decaying in a box for 13 years. *snicker*
Old 02-04-2012, 08:47 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,983
fisher is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Hope you brought your own lube......

Last edited by fisher : 02-04-2012 at 08:49 AM. Reason: messed up the hyperlink.....
Old 02-13-2012, 02:22 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,646
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Sometimes, when I was with my second wife, it looked like I was fucking roadkill.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole