forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-14-2018, 12:50 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,905,553
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default Margot Kidder aka Lois Lane dies at age 69

Margot Kidder, best known for her role as Lois Lane in the "Superman" films in the 1970s and 1980s, has died at 69. The actress passed away on Sunday in Montana, according to the Franzen-Davis Funeral Home.

Kidder debuted as Lois Lane in 1978, when she starred opposite Christopher Reeve, and was also in the film's three sequels, "Superman II," "Superman III" and "Superman IV: The Quest for Peace." She acted recently in the film "The Neighborhood," alongside Danny Aiello, as well as other projects.

An obituary from Franzen-Davis Funeral Home in Livingston, Montana states that Kidder died at her home, and arrangements are pending under the funeral home's care.

Kidder was close to her "Superman" co-star, saying, "When you're strapped to someone hanging from the ceiling for months and months, you get pretty darned close." When Reeve died, Kidder said, "I can't stop thinking about Christopher because he was such a huge part of my life. He was just such a great guy. …He was complicated, very smart, really smart, and he knew he'd done something meaningful. He was very aware of that and very happy with that role."

The actress was rocked by struggles with bipolar disorder in the 1990s and had a breakdown in 1996, which led to a brief stint with homelessness. She spoke candidly about her experience afterward and advocated for destigmatizing mental health issues.

The actress was married three times. Her last marriage was to actor John Heard, which ended in divorce in 1980. Kidder is survived by daughter Maggie McGuane.
Old 05-15-2018, 10:20 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,547
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Tom Wolfe, Nonfiction Writer and Novelist, Dies at 87

Tom Wolfe, an innovative journalist whose technicolor, wildly punctuated prose brought to life the worlds of California surfers, car customizers, astronauts and Manhattans moneyed status-seekers in works like “The Kandy-Kolored Tangerine-Flake Streamline Baby,” “The Right Stuff” and “Bonfire of the Vanities,” died on Monday in a Manhattan hospital. He was 87.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...

Last edited by MadamMeow : 06-08-2018 at 05:40 PM. Reason: I miss our resizer.
Old 05-15-2018, 12:17 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,265
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Former NFL head coach Chuck Knox dies at 86
Liz Matthews, Lisa Javier, KING-5 TV, TEGNA
Published 4:44 p.m. ET May 13, 2018 | Updated 6:54 p.m. ET May 13, 2018

(Photo: John Froschauer, AP)

Chuck Knox, the veteran NFL coach who led the Seattle Seahawks for nine years and took the Los Angeles Rams to three straight NFC championship games, has died. He was 86.

Knox died Saturday evening, the Seahawks confirmed Sunday.

Called “Ground Chuck,” for his run-first offenses, Knox was the NFL coach of the year in 1973, 1980 and 1984. He went 186-147-1 during 22 seasons as an NFL head coach, including two stints with the Rams. He won five straight NFC West titles from 1973-77, and he returned in 1992 for the franchise’s final three seasons in Los Angeles before its move to St. Louis.

The Pennsylvania native left the Rams in 1978 for the Buffalo Bills. After five seasons, he took over the Seahawks in 1983 and immediately led the franchise to its first playoff berth and the AFC title game.

His granddaughter Lee Ann Knox confirmed his passing posted a heartfelt message on Twitter on Sunday.

“RIP Popster,” she tweeted. “I’ll miss you forever. You have always been my dad. You gave me more guidance, hope, encouragement than anyone ever has. I will treasure you forever. No one else will ever compare.”

Known as "Ground Chuck" for his emphasis on his team's running game, Knox coached the Seahawks from 1983-91. He led the franchise to its first playoff win and first division title. He has the second-most victories among Seahawks coaches.

We remember Chuck Knox, a great influencer and beloved figurehead of the Seahawks organization. pic.twitter.com/rfObRQGphC
— Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) May 13, 2018
Knox became the first coach in the NFL to lead three different teams to the playoffs. The Seahawks released a statement Sunday that reads in part:

"(Knox) was a beloved figurehead by players, coaches and staff. His presence projected an external toughness, but merited instantaneous respect by the genuine care and concern he held for his players. He was one of the great influencers not only in football, but in life."

Our statement on the passing of Chuck Knox. pic.twitter.com/npXULySvTG
— Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) May 13, 2018
Logging 80 victories with the Seahawks, Knox was named to the team’s Ring of Honor in 2005. He also earned the coveted Associated Press NFL Coach of the Year award three times over his 22-year career, including twice with Seattle.

Knox began his NFL coaching career as an offensive line coach with the New York Jets. After a similar stint with the Detroit Lions, he was named head coach of the Los Angeles Rams, where he served from 1973-77 and again from 1992-94, and the Buffalo Bills (1978-82).

The Rams released a statement Sunday that reads:

"We are saddened by the loss of Chuck Knox, a legendary coach and member of the Los Angeles Rams family. He established a winning culture and a legacy that will never be forgotten, being the only coach to lead the Rams to five consecutive double-digit-win seasons. The memories and accomplishments that Coach Knox left behind will continue to inspire us and Rams fans. We hold his family in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time."

Our thoughts are with the Knox family after the passing of former Bills head coach Chuck Knox. pic.twitter.com/wcq3bCNeld
— Buffalo Bills (@buffalobills) May 13, 2018
Knox was a two-way tackle at Juniata College in Pennsylvania, serving as a captain on the school’s undefeated 1953 team. He began his coaching career as an assistant at Juniata. He was a high school assistant at Tyrone and then head coach at Ellwood City before moving on to Wake Forest and Kentucky.

Knox entered professional football in the AFL with the New York Jets as offensive line coach in 1963, and played a key role in the recruitment of quarterback Joe Namath. He remained with the Jets until 1966, and was then offensive line coach with the Detroit Lions from 1967-1972.

Contributing: USA TODAY Sports, Detroit Free Press

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

This man was one of the the hardest gum chewers, the first Seahawk coach to do so before Pete Carrol, another habitual hard gum chewer. Knox's offensive style was so boring that it lulled opponents to sleep and thus guaranteeing Seattle victories.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 05-15-2018 at 12:17 PM.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:59 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,905,553

One of my personal favs, Anthony Bourdain, just checked himself out of life.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:07 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

His suicide kinda pisses me off.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 06-08-2018 at 11:09 AM.
Old 06-08-2018, 02:41 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,702
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Default Anthony Bourdain

This was one of my favorite moments on his show.
Loved his books loved his shows loved him (in a straight way). Depression is a bitch it is like your brain has two sides. One side is the normal side the other is almost like a bully. If you're having to much fun or you're to happy the bully side takes over and knocks you down, way down. The bully side is stronger and you can't push those thoughts aside. It makes it were you don't want to be happy because you know the fall is so much greater. You try to just get through life with no highs, kind of with the train of thought of not rocking the boat. If I'm not happy and just getting through the bully side will leave me alone. I know it kind of sounds like a schizophrenic thing but it's not. Mine goes back to when 6 or 7 years old. I remember I was at a Dr's office reading a magazine were the kid was sick and the nurse said " if you prop your hand up in bed when God goes by he will know you're ready" I thought this is the way I end my pain. For months I did that wishing he would take me. I thought of suicide daily till I was diagnosed with cancer a month before turning 50. Now that death could come naturally I don't want to die any more. I still am depressed every day with really bad lows but suicide is off the table. I have had a great life so it is not something that caused this. I don't take medication for it and never looked for help from a shrink. Fighting it on me own I guess it's my Irish blood. Damn I wanted to say something about the man and about the disease of depression and ended talking about myself more so. RIP Mr Bourdain you'll be missed
Old 06-12-2018, 10:19 PM

Old 06-18-2018, 09:44 AM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,178
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Default Matt Guitar Murphy

Matt "Guitar" Murphy, guitarist for the Blues Brothers and noted sideman for blues legends like Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters and Memphis Slim, died Friday at the age of 88.

Old 06-25-2018, 12:42 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,955,103
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
Default Richard "Old Man" Harrison

Richard Harrison, known as "The Old Man" on Pawn Stars, died Monday, his son and show co-star, Rick Harrison, confirmed. He was 77.
"He will be tremendously missed by our family, the team at Gold & Silver Pawn and his many fans the world over," Rick Harrison wrote in a post on Instagram. "He was my hero and I was fortunate to get a very cool 'Old Man' as my dad."
He added. "That I got to share him with so many others and they got to see what a great family man he was is something I am grateful to have experienced with him. He lived a very full life and through the History television show Pawn Stars touched the lives of people all over, teaching them the value of loving your family, hard work and humor. We appreciate everyone’s thoughts and prayers and ask that we are provided some privacy at this time."
Pawn Stars is a reality TV series on History, which is filmed in Las Vegas at the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop that opened in 1989. The show stars the late Harrison and Rick, along with Rick's son, Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison, and Corey's childhood friend, Austin "Chumlee" Russell.
The show premiered in July 2009 and features a number of local experts who visit the shop to help evaluate the rare and often kooky items brought in by sellers.
The late Harrison provided a lot of the comic relief. Often cantankerous (in a funny way), "The Old Man" wasn't afraid to bust the chops of his son and others who worked in the shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:18 PM

Jeffery and Toys "R" US

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-02-2018 at 06:19 PM.