forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-09-2012, 12:25 AM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,313,569
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

^^^ calls out others that don't do what you think, it's your fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 06-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,071
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

^^^forgets that I live in a Idealistic State of Fantasy
Old 06-09-2012, 09:38 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

^^^Obviously a Democrat
Old 06-10-2012, 12:20 AM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,620
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

^^^Obviously a Douche

Old 06-10-2012, 01:22 AM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 105,529
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle

^^^ Obviously douches

Old 06-10-2012, 01:56 AM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

^^^likes douche in his Juice.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:15 AM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,339
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

^^^Woke up covered in some guys juices
Old 06-10-2012, 04:55 AM

^^^ seen on the Triborough bridge eating a man's face off. Bath Salts may or may not have been involved.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:45 PM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,339
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

^^^^Tried bath salts but was only interested in eating the genitals
Old 06-10-2012, 04:47 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 190,184
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

^^^ in the wrong thread