forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,040
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Looks to me like someone has some TP coming out of their waistband and is wearing a translucent shirt. Perhaps this is the after effect of making your own toilet seat prophylactic out of TP instead of using the little paper donut they give you.

Anyhow, this pic is fucking classic, and it was taken in the town where my parents like, 50 miles or so from me.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:02 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

That is why chicks need to learn how to power squat.

Code:

Git-R-Done lol. Did the people who own the van do that themselves or were they vandalized? lol
Old 09-02-2009, 10:04 AM
satan666

Code:

AHHHH YES!!!!.... now i see it, THANK YOU!

I was wondering how the TP could line up with the graphic on a shirt but i'm an idiot...now it all makes sense

EDIT - btw, i wouldn't take a shit in any Wal-Mart EVERRRRR no matter how well the toilet was wrapped!... CRABS can jump, ya know?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:54 AM
satan666

hahah omg... shame to have a muffin top but not have a decent ass to go with it

Old 09-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,040
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I got digestive problems, so I've shit just about everywhere (except my wife's mouth, fucking prude). If I have to go in the Wally shitter, I usually pick the one back in layaway because it's less used, then I ranger-squat with my feet on the fucking seat and let it blast, I don't have to wipe the backblast area off the bowl of the toilet or nothing. People think fucking TP is going to protect them from HIV and Herp and Drip and Clap and Crabs, but the shit is meant to dissolve in water, what the fuck.
-SRD
Old 09-02-2009, 12:50 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 323,305
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

amy fail

Last edited by amylikewhoa : 09-02-2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: i took a nap
Old 09-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,550
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Police: Wal-Mart Shopper Slaps Crying Child
Roger Stephens Charged With Felony Cruelty To Children, Held Without Bond
Code:

Old 09-02-2009, 02:54 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,129
DeaconBlues is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Looks like your typical Walmart greeter...or bagger...
Old 09-02-2009, 02:59 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I'm glad that old man did it. That kid deserved it! lol
Old 09-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,084
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

I see shit like this everyday when I go to work. And it's not just confined to one area of the country either.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal