forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 03-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 652,547
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
Default Miley Cyrus Awesome Sweaty Bouncing Boobage Whilst Jogging 28.02.09

Old 03-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 288,392
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

I know she just 16 but that is just not right, Damn.......... But It does look a little staged, who the fuck goes jogging in a bikini top, especially with there gay boyfriend. The sweat is a nice touch.........I'm not gonna say anymore, I'm gonna get myself in trouble..........but damn.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,996
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Not you Dangle, but I'm getting a little concerned about all these older men having little girl fantasies.

First the Olsen Twins, then Emma Watson and now it's Miley "Smiley" Cyrus.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:25 PM

Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yea I understand man but the way girls today dress compared to When I was 16 is a huge difference. Now a day girls wear what 21 yr old use to wear in my day. The most crazy thing girls would wear is those see through sleeve shirts. lol. With the way society shows how theses girls to dress and we sexuality is more open than ever before. And theses kids manager and pr firms are trying to attract all ages, Just like when Britney first came out the only reason parents took their kids to the shows was to look at Britney in a skimpy outfit or a school girl outfit. It is going to blow all are minds with in the next few years on what these teenage girls are going to wear. My Buddy has a 15 year old and a bunch of us were at a bar bq at his house and his daughter came out in an outfit that didn't hide a thing, I felt embarrassed for him since i knew ever guy out there was taking a look. These girls dress 8 years old than they are and freak out when they get attention from different aged men.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:28 PM

Code:

Then again why hasn't anyone questioned her boyfriend since theres no fucking way that 21 yr old is just kissing her.....fuck that shit. He's hitting that and no one is doing anything. I remember dating my friends sister when I was 18 and she was 16 and he father wanted to fucking kill me because he knew there isn't a fucking chance in the world that it's just all holding hands and kissing.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:38 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,978
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Code:

I agree with what you guys are saying.... but to a limited extent are her and her "people" not also responsible for some of this? I mean, this pics are obviously staged, so someone has made the decision it would be a good idea to have STAGED photos of a 16 YEAR OLD jogging, all sweaty, wearing inappropriate clothing????

I would have loved to have been at that production meeting. With the all the morals those people have, they probably had a gang-bang with a donkey afterwards!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:37 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Let me just say, I agree with what both of you are saying. But at the same time, what is this society saying when it puts an apple in front of a horse's mouth, but then shoots it for biting it. You can't have a double standard. I got get into this marketing 16 yr old as adults. I didn't like it with the Olsen Twin, or Hillary Duff or Miley. I personally think Emma Watson was different, because she wasn't marketed, it was just the popularity of the Harry Potter franchise that made her. We all watched her grow up on the big screen. She never sought fame and tried to live a quiet life away from the screen.

Let me close by asking this. Do you know what the difference between a man and a pedophile is? Answer below.

A man see a woman walking down the street and says, "Damn shes hot!" When he gets up to her, he realizes she is only 12, says, "Oh MY G-D," and looks away in shame.

Now, for you women that might read this, this has happened to every man. It is just natural for a man to look and admire women. If we didn't, we're either dead or gay, but gay guys look too, but in a different way than heterosexual men.

Now a pedophile sees the same woman and says, "Damn, She's hot!! But when he gets up to her and sees that she is 12, instead of shirking in shame, he thinks, "I wonder what she is doing Friday Night.?"

That's a big difference.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:55 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,462
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

In those pics, what about her looks young?

And from what I remember, the Olsen Twin turning 18 thing was ironic. Maybe bc they are my age-ish, but it was more- hey these were child stars and now they look grown up and kinda hot. It wasnt about digging young girls.

But yeah, I call BS, bc in addition to the bikini top, shes wearing big sunglasses and jean shorts.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:35 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,945
2ftonion will become famous soon enough2ftonion will become famous soon enough2ftonion will become famous soon enough

You all are missing the point.....is there a video of this?
Old 03-02-2009, 06:15 AM

Code:

And what is the point? That you're some pervert that wants to see the tits of a 16 flopping as she jogs. GTFO ya nOOb. Maybe we should notify the local authorities that you have an unhealthy interest in little girls.