forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-29-2010, 06:38 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Your search has been cataloged <---(that looks misspelled to me) by Google and logged into the U.S. war information server in Mountain View, California. Your IP address, geo location via your android phone and google maps location has been tagged and added to that folder and U.S. military personnel are scouring your Gmail account for "spy" activity as I type this.

The car just pulled up outside your residence.

Expect the knock on the door in 3...... 2..... 1.......

Old 06-29-2010, 06:49 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,321
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Few problems with that:
1. I only ever turn the GPS on my Android on when I'm using GPS.
2. I run most of my more-questionable activity through privatizers like JAP so they might be looking for me in Germany.
3. I'm a trained Marine sniper who also has a history of voting for conservative candidates, so Homeland Security definitely already knows where I am and if I was a threat I wouldn't be typing this.
4. If Cheney still had any power, I wouldn't be typing this, I'd be throat gagging that hot pile of fuck in Cuba right now.
5. I forgot number 5.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Mmmmm... DAT ASS!

Credits: 51,563
drunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to behold

now i have a total black widow fantasy happening right now
Old 06-29-2010, 08:50 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 542,105
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Thumbs up

Code:

?

Old 06-29-2010, 10:05 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,945
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Оно того стоит иметь АНБ или ФБР пришел ломать двери и телегу меня как шпиона, если бы я получил в одной камере вместе с ней.
Old 07-04-2010, 06:10 PM
satan666

Mile-high sex games with my spy in the sky, Anna Chapman

Raunchy Russian's British ex-hubby reveals life of lies and lust

THE top secret weapons Russian spy Anna Chapman used to lure high-powered lovers into her clutches are uncovered today... as her Brit ex-husband reveals his kinky sex life with her.

For the first time Alex Chapman opens the full classified file - including compromising snaps - on the beauty arrested as a Moscow agent in the US.

He tells how James Bond-loving temptress Anna had a 007-style mile high romp on a plane from London to the Russian capital as their passion reached its height.

And how the 28-year-old femme fatale loved to wear nipple clamps and wield a WHIP like an interrogator as they were Ivan it off.

"I found her Russian accent such a turn-on," says Alex, 30, who had no idea she was honing her sexy spying skills on him. "She was the most beautiful person I had ever met, with an extraordinary body, and I was infatuated with her.

But their relationship was to be built on secrets and lies.

"In the end I felt I didn't really know her," says Alex.

"If she is a spy then she's fallen into it because of the glitz and glamour of it all. And she used her looks to get noticed."

Alex also reveals how he was grilled by an MI5 spook during a cloak-and-dagger rendezvous after Anna and ten others in the alleged US espionage ring were arrested.

Whip

He tells how he secretly SPOKE to his ex-wife only a few days ago despite her being in FBI custody.

Artist Alex, now living in Bournemouth, Dorset, had no idea of what was about to unfold when he first met economics student Anna - who he still calls by her Russian name Anya - at a rave in London.

He says: "We talked all night and agreed to meet up two days later before she was due to fly back to Moscow - and that's when we first slept together.

"The sex was great and she had this incredible body. It was more about lust at first. I hadn't met anybody like her before.

LICENCE TO THRILL: Russian Anna loved trying out sex toys during romps with Alex

"Anya was great in bed and she knew exactly what to do. She was awesome. For the first few months we met for sex about five days a week. We loved it.

"She also liked posing for pictures," he says, producing the evidence. "I took one of her topless first thing in the morning.

"I said to Anya 'go on get them out!' and I took the picture of her with only a bit of the duvet over her. She laughed about it.

"We were having so much fun. We also experimented with sex toys." Alex then produced a picture of Anna wielding a whip and another toy and wearing nipple clamps. "It was great fun although Anya was covering her face with a hat when I took the pictures!"

During the first few months of their whirlwind romance, smitten Alex saw Anna in both London and Moscow. Alex told how he joined the MILE HIGH CLUB with her during a BA flight back to Moscow in January 2002. He says: "When we were on the plane we came up with a plan to join the mile high club. I went to the toilet first and told her to follow later and knock.

"Anya was wearing a denim dress so I hitched it up and we just went for it. It was fantastic because of the thrill of doing it on a plane. We were in the toilet for about 15 minutes and then one of the cabin crew knocked on the door. I said Anya had been sick and I was helping her."

Alex was head over heels and the pair married in Moscow in 2002 before moving back to London to live.

It was now, in both cities, that he began to sense there was a secret side to Anna that she didn't want him to know about.

IN MOSCOW: "I remember we were outside a nightclub but the doorman woudn't let us in," says Alex. "Then a guy got out of a Lamborghini, had a word with the people on the door and we were whisked through.

"He was some sort of Persian prince. I didn't know how well connected she was until then. She was also friends with a wealthy guy called Sergei. There was something weird about him. He had a Green Card to live in America and I didn't understand how he'd got it."

Then there was her mysterious father, Vasily Kushchenko, suspected of being ex-KGB. "Anya told me he was a diplomat - and he sorted out a full Russian visa for me by bending the rules," says Alex. "He was very well connnected - but he didn't seem very impressed with me."

IN LONDON: At first, Anna seemed to be everything Alex wanted in a wife as they settled into life in their flat in Stoke Newington. She worked for a hedge fund company as well as Barclays. "Anya loved the London life," says Alex.

There was even a playful hint of her future secret career. "She loved James Bond movies - but reckoned Clive Owen would have been best in the role. She also liked watching Benny Hill."

But Alex soon began to see a ruthless streak in his new wife.

"She was quite right wing. She said the UK was far too relaxed, especially about immigration. She would tell me, 'It wouldn't happen in Russia'." Unknown to hapless Alex, Anya was already then suspected to be in the early stages of becoming a Russian spy. She began to be very secretive about money.

He recalls: "We'd been married for two years when I suggested maybe having a joint bank account. She just sternly replied 'no' and we had a blazing row about it. She just said, You keep your money and I will keep my money'."

Soon cracks began to appear in their marriage as Anna began moving up the social ladder, frequenting the bars and clubs of the West End and networking with wealthy businessmen.

Dumped

Alex said: "We were going in different directions. I was the creative person but she had become ambitious and materialistic."

They separated in 2005 and divorced the following year. British security services are trying to piece together her movements during those years as she networked up to social ladder before moving to the States.

Alex stayed in touch with Anna and was curious about her lifestyle but said he had no idea she was involved in a spy ring. By now she was sleeping with a number of rich older men, honing her seduction skills.

He says: "She was with a Swiss banker. He gave her a Cartier watch worth ?17,000. She dumped him soon after that. Then she was with an American entrepreneur."

Last week, shortly after Anna's arrest, Alex was contacted by a female officer from M15. They arranged a secret rendezvous at a hotel in Salisbury.

Alex says: "She kept on asking about Anya's father. She wasn't interested in what Anya was accused of in America - but whether she could have been spying in London."

And in another bizarre twist, Alex says he managed to get hold of Anna on Friday by calling her Russian mobile. He said: "She told me, 'Anjiki (her nickname for Alex), so much has happened. I am not surprised about everything that is happening in England. It is happening everywhere. Don't worry. Don't worry'.

"Now I believe what M15 believe - that she did not probably realise the severity of her actions. It's like something out of a movie."

Code:

Old 07-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,401
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

After September 11 I thought the world super spies of KGB and CIA was actually a bunch of losers wasting tax payer dollars doing dumb shit that ultimately means nothing, but after this, I'm intrigued again like those days watching La Femme Nikita the series and thinking the United States had several SECTIONS and opertives all over the fucking place.

Wow, I need to meet me an Anya to have a go with like that lucky Brit Alex, what a fucking ball he had. He's gonna have a lot of stories for his grand kids, that's for sure.

Last edited by Expletive : 07-04-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:48 PM
satan666

I've read these stories and watched the video and man i gotta say, these seem to me like spy wannabes. They are totally amateurish and it just feels like the Russians put out this Red herring for the U.S. government and they fell for it.

I dunno, there's just something wayyyy too stupid about these so called "spies" that they caught.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:04 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,401
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

What if, the Russians intentionally put these people out there as bait, so they could watch the FBI in action. No doubt this case took a while due to surveilence, so while the FBI and probably elements of the CIA is watching the so called spies, the actual espionage agents are gathering intel on the watchers, or, these people simply distracted the authorities enough so the real deal culprits could make their move and slick away.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:07 PM
satan666

Code:

That was actually what i was getting at . These stupid spies seemed like decoys to me.