forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Who should the next villain be in the next Batman movie?
The Riddler 41 33.61%
Catwoman 12 9.84%
Penguin 14 11.48%
Clayface 11 9.02%
Mr. Freeze 3 2.46%
Poison Ivy 7 5.74%
Bane 18 14.75%
Joker again? 4 3.28%
Other Suggestions 12 9.84%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2008, 11:15 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,362
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough
Default New Batman Villain?

Who should be the next villain in the next Batman movie?
Old 10-19-2008, 11:24 AM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,741
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

I've read info pointing to The Riddler and The Penguin. I can only hope its false, why remake the last few Batman films? Although, I can say the Chris Nolan flicks are so much better than the Schumacher crap. Yet, to be true to the comic, there were only so many villains to choose from.

Maybe Ra's Al Ghul would be interesting.

Last edited by Boon : 10-19-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:28 AM

Credits: 33,362
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, I think it's inevitable. There's not much to choose from in regards to Batman villains.
Old 10-19-2008, 12:02 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,958
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Is this a joke? Have you seen Batman Begins?
Old 10-19-2008, 12:24 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,138
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm sayin' Bane needs some redemption, I loved the Knightfall comics but Batman and Robin was a mockery. They need to make him as big a bad-ass as he was on paper, but these Nolan flicks seem so much more realistic, I don't know if they're going to fly for some dude pumping venom into his skull to get huge, but if Barry can do it, why can't Bane?
Old 10-19-2008, 12:34 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,741
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Code:

Yep, just referring again to the possible rehashing of already made films. Not to mention, one person has voted for the Joker again, above.

Last edited by Boon : 10-19-2008 at 12:56 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:23 PM

Credits: 14,061
Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

doesn't matter who they pick as a villian, i'm a purist i did not like any of the past few batman flick. this last one was batman in an ironman outfit and this latest version of the joker was less than a joke. the protrayl of the joker was good but the smeared make-up sucked ass.
they could put in bane, ra's again, croc, whoever they'd just fuck up the character. the fact that they don't want to use robin or batgirl also sucks.

Old 10-19-2008, 02:57 PM

Credits: 79,165,198
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

The Siren or Mad Hatter. I like the campy one from the 60's with Adam West. Cesar Romero's Joker was the best!
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 10-19-2008, 03:43 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 5,380
dlo0425 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I would love to see The Riddler or Bane. Both contrast The Joker pretty well IMO, and would definetly open up new story lines for Nolan's batman. Either way i think they'll do well with whatever they choose.
If an infinite number of rednecks in the back of an infinite number of pickup trucks shoot an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of highway signs, they will eventually produce a complete version of Hamlet in braille.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:33 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,020
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Superman. Batman is a vigilante afterall and Superman doesn't like them.

It'll never happen though.