forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Forget about the thug life, it's all about being a gangster ninja!

Credits: 12,677
ShoePac has a spectacular auraShoePac has a spectacular auraShoePac has a spectacular auraShoePac has a spectacular aura
Default Have I been naughty?

just got this message from RS;
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:40 PM
Forget about the thug life, it's all about being a gangster ninja!

Credits: 12,677
ShoePac has a spectacular auraShoePac has a spectacular auraShoePac has a spectacular auraShoePac has a spectacular aura

Fuck RS! They also deleted ALL of my files and took ALL of my Premium points and the most of Free points! So, no more RS for me!

Old 06-19-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,914,886
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Dear Rapidshit,

Old 06-19-2010, 07:37 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,594
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Dear Shoepac,
We've only taken away the files we thought were illegal.
Love, RS

Dear RS,
You took fucking everything?!?
Fuck you, Shoepac.

Dear Shoepac,
Kind of like getting divorced isn't it?
Say hello to our little lawyer,
RS.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-19-2010, 09:30 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 289,810
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

this was posted the other day on their site.

Reward programme: RapidPoints and RapidDonations to be discontinued

June 18, 2010
As of July 1, 2010 RapidShare's RapidPoints programme will be discontinued. This decision by the company is a reaction to claims that the reward programme rewards the uploading of contents that are protected by copyright.
We feel it is necessary to undertake this step as we do not wish RapidShare's users to be exposed to such an unjustified general suspicion. Our primary objective remains to provide users with a fast, secure and reliable service.

What will the changes mean for our users?
First, nobody will lose any points that have already been accumulated. You can redeem them until July 6, 2010. Please also note that within the next days we will offer you an opportunity to convert a Collector's account into a free Premium account and to transfer your points into this Premium account.
Unfortunately, we must also give up the RapidDonation scheme. An amount of 10,000 Euros was collected for each and every organisation and project that was introduced. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the donors for their contributions!
We are currently exploring how we can continue the donation programme in the future.
Clearly, we would like to continue rewarding customers who recruit new clients. As soon as we have developed a new reward programme, we will of course contact you immediately to provide more details.

http://rapidshare.com/news.html

Old 06-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,128
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Shoepac, is Martina, your wife, sister or daughter? Inquiring mind is just being nosey.

BTW ...... one thing that someone showed me to do, is to disguise my upload by changing the way they appear when RS runs a system analysis of all files uploaded to RS If it can't identify the file, it registers it as new and original material.

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 06-19-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:08 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,165,548
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

so, folks with rapidshare accounts that upload. what are you/we going to do? find another host and move files or keep it and actually pay for renewals.?

Old 06-21-2010, 02:21 PM

Credits: 79,173,000
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

thinking the same thing. Maybe I will pay for a collectors account, just for the convenience of not having to deal with downloading as a free member. But I will just upload to MU from now on.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-21-2010, 02:50 PM
Hide your MILFS, I will hunt them down and make them mine.

Credits: 205,991
JP04 is considered by many to be the illest
JP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

That really sucks. They make it look like they try to do something good for their customers, but actually they just cripple the service (again):

But I think I'll try to keep my account. There are just too many goodies on RS. Also it's since I have a premium account that I noticed what an idiot I was to wait for downloads. It's worth the money and I will try to maintain it for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
How the fuck are god and hell still considered swear words. Who took this poll, nuns? Fucking nuns
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I'd still nail her for the novelty. I live for the strange
Old 06-21-2010, 03:07 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,508
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

I've been giving the choice of MU or RS in the Bench for a while, and the RS downloads still outnumber the MU, so I'm hesitant to drop RS ups - but they've taken away the motivation with eliminating the free re-ups via attainable points. Looks like I'll need to pay for both myself :.

I can say that my RS links died much quicker when I wandered off to some other sites for a while, I think the MU system 'hides' the content better.
Plus MU is faster.
And, I don't think there is a 100mb restriction for downs for free users with MU (but they don't give 'points' for large files).
So, the minute RS fucks me like it did Shoe, I'll probably go MU full-on.