forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics

Old 09-22-2014, 08:20 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
This will certainly break the internet.

But what a way to go.

Code:

No problem.

I think I missed whatever was in that pastebin. I'm seeing something about legal woes, wanting donations and a twitter link that doesn't work.

Who was the lady though?
Old 09-22-2014, 08:58 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,207
ipsni has a spectacular auraipsni has a spectacular auraipsni has a spectacular auraipsni has a spectacular aura

Code:

Yeah, unfortunately this morning he had to edit the pastebin, it had all the old updates, videos and pics from the first one including ones that I never saw anywhere beforehand, but then also the 9/20 and 9/21 updates.. sad panda, legal strikes again!!

So, code anything that you dont want to be seen by anyone thats not a member, is that the general rule?

Code:

Last edited by ipsni : 09-22-2014 at 08:59 PM.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:29 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,533
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars

You respect the rules here by insulting the one who made them? That's a new one
Old 09-22-2014, 09:46 PM

Credits: 1,207
ipsni has a spectacular auraipsni has a spectacular auraipsni has a spectacular auraipsni has a spectacular aura

Code:

lol you are ridiculous and reading into your own truths now. I didnt insult a thing. Go get your shinebox.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-23-2014 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Put hotlinked gif on approved host.
Old 09-22-2014, 10:26 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,957
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

I hope there will be more Leelee Sobieski pics. And I hope she took them with a much better camera.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 09-23-2014, 01:24 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,458
galan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Agree, I don't know what the hell he was reading. Maybe he's taking drugs that cause his mind create words between the lines that only he can see.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-23-2014 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Put hotlinked gif in quote on approved host.
Old 09-23-2014, 01:34 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,458
galan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to behold

I see people over on 4chan continuously talking about Emma Watson, and this "Emma your next" page. Though I fail to understand their anticipation, as her name wasn't in the list of hacked celebs.
Old 09-23-2014, 01:34 AM

Credits: 975
Ryan69 has a spectacular auraRyan69 has a spectacular auraRyan69 has a spectacular auraRyan69 has a spectacular aura

New jenny Mccarthy pics are out. But sure is hard to tell whats her and not
Old 09-23-2014, 04:17 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,681
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

Possible it might be a new hack. My problem is giving her four days notice that the pics are coming out. Seeing how JLaw, Gabrielle Union and others having responded to these leaks, I would think Emma would probably be lining up her own legal response. So why give her advance warning? Seems an unnecessary tease.

Also, since most of these "leaked" pic sets are a pastiche of genuine selfies and obvious fakes, I wouldn't be surprised if her set is mostly bogus.
Old 09-23-2014, 08:30 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

There are multiple reasons for why we code links. Sometimes it's the one you stated and sometimes there are other reasons as well. Depends on the type of link being provided.

Basically in all that mumble you mentioned you have a torrent of most of them. If any of you members want it, pm the user for them.

Pictures, torrents and download links from the fappening and/or the cuntinuation should not appear in this thread or elsewhere on the board.

We have offered pictures on the front page of the site. Be sure to check the front page for the best of any new updates.

What you guys do in private is up to you.

Code:

I was surprised that more pictures were released for the original hackees, so there is certainly hope.

Code:

Code:

I was hopeful when I saw that link. I should have checked the list. Probably is fake then.

Although, maybe they could be giving her the "heads up" in an effort to extort money from her first...well, we'll be finding out soon.

Code:

Give it a day or two, the mole checkers will be sure to sort it out for us.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-23-2014 at 08:36 AM.