forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 04-07-2008, 03:49 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Lets talk about fuck buddies

AKA "Friends with benefits"

has anybody successfully kept it going?

Seems like, for me, they start out great but quickly turn into the girl developing feelings for me. Don't get me wrong I DONT want to just have sex without any strings but I just have not much time in my life for a full on relationship. SO, i think the fuck buddy thing is great - but it never lasts long for me.

Girls, your opinions for/or against.
Guys what are your experiences and/or advice.

ready, set GO!
Old 04-07-2008, 04:36 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,828
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Fuck buddies or any relationship always ends the same for me. The more I'm around someone the more the little things start to annoy me until I go from really liking someone to wanting to choke them. This is usually about a month from beginning of the relationship. I then proceed to get drunk and sabotage things by being a complete dick until the chick no longer speaks to me.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:39 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,409
Jules Winfield is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Grab the popcorn...Time for a story

Knew this girl for about 2 1/2 years before anything happened.

Became wonderful friends and our conversations always turned to sex and how proficient we both were and blah blah blah.

Then one night we were watching tv on the couch together and she asked if I wanted to kiss her. So I kissed her. Then kissed her again and before I knew it I was down her shirt and she was grabbing at my pants...PAUSE...

This chick is super cute; about 5'8" great ass and amazing D tits. She is also a ginger/ blazing red hair and sexy freckles.

So we start getting hot and heavy and she asks, "Do you have any condoms?" I told her I didn't and she asked if I wanted to go get some...I said nope...not really....She said that she always wanted us to fuck and she was ready. I told her maybe later and that I always did too but bad timing w/o condoms. So we kept making out and I started to finger her a bit and she had a great 'O'...(**DISCLAIMER**) She told me that it was a great orgasm. It's not me just saying that I'm fuckin' amazing...which I am (**DISCLAIMER**)
And she went down on me and gave me the best head I've ever had...She was just so willing and able to take it...hmmmm....yeah.

SO....about three weeks later she called me and wanted me to make the hour drive to do dinner and a movie...I did....We screwed...I called her and she came down we ate then screwed...we did that for weeks...then we wouldn't see each other for a couple months...then she'd call..."wanna fuck?" Sure thing and away we went.

This went on for months...then I got deployed...was gone for 6months....she sent me an email saying she wanted me...I got back and found out she was deploying in about three weeks...We stayed with each other every night and I made the hour drive every morning to get to work and the drive back every night and we are not only still awesome friends but she's coming to my wedding in Sept.

It's possible to have real fuck buddies that you are friends with. She and I are just as dear friends as we were before we screwed.

You're welcome, Love,

RB

Take cover I'm gunning for your soul...
Old 04-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,946
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I kinda had a FWB thing in highschool with a girl. She was sexy as hell about 4'10'' and just a lot of fun to hangout with. We never made it home but we screwed around and watched movies together and shit. It all ended poorly of course like they almost always do. As soon as the summer hit she moved 6 hours away and I worked 14 hour days so we never seen eachother and she then got a boyfriend so there really wasn't any end to our situation. Oh well.. it was for the better anyway. I'm more than happy now... I'm happier now than i was with her around
Old 04-18-2008, 11:00 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,808
retlok is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Friends with benefits implodes 95% of the time.

I've tried it a few times, and I would say that my experiences were never terrible; but they weren't perfectly great.

I think there are two big reasons that FWB doesn't work.

A big one, and I learned this in a court mandated group therapy session where I was the only man, is that the majority of women that agree to a casual sexual relationship with a male friend are in fact secretly angling or wishing for a full relationship. I don't mean to be sexist, but I have been floored over the years by the sheer volume of girls that pretend to go along with NSA sex and are dying for more.

The other reason; hormones. Sexual acts release oxytocin; the hormone that causes us to feel attachments to other people; of which women tend to be more receptive too (their systems are flooded with oxytocin when they give birth). It also increases the levels of vasopressin, which is the hormone that is linked to male possessiveness. So the reason that friends with benefits almost always goes weird (or leads to a relationship) is because the hormones make things seem different down the line.

I would bet that most cases of positive relationships of this nature ended because outside factors (moving, jobs, whatever) ended the relationship before one party got overly attached.
Old 04-18-2008, 10:58 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,759
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Pendragon? If not....excellent post....

about a man and his horse
Old 04-19-2008, 01:02 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,480
Another.Stoopid.Ho. is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default daddy issues

i have a vagina so heres my advice to you guys:
stop trying to do it in the butt. It really fucking hurts and makes us think you're a little gay. Then you want it in the vag then we get a UTI and can't fuck for weeks so we feel guilty and want to fuck you double to make up for having our periods and UTIs.
But seriously this is 2008 and there are plenty of sluts on craigslist who have daddy issues and will fuck for free and never call you again. try it!!
Old 04-19-2008, 01:49 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,946
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
A little off topic but regardless, thanks?
Old 04-20-2008, 01:06 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 92,829
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Code:

Must have had a "late night sneaky uncle" experience.

Old 04-20-2008, 04:04 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,409
Jules Winfield is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default So I guess your screen isn't just a clever online reference....

Code:

Um...there is nothing wrong with takin' a trip down the ole' dirt road if your old lady will go for it...also...some of the worn out ass tricks who are panty dropping for a bit o'action are so out of shape down there, it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway...and the dude just wants to touch both sides of any of that bitches' orifices...you need to settle down and surrender the rusty sheriff's badge...

Take cover I'm gunning for your soul...