forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 05-19-2008, 09:08 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,784
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
been wondering when this post was coming
I knew it wouldn't be long...

about a man and his horse
Old 05-19-2008, 09:31 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,586
krackr74 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Wow only one Cardinal fan in this whole forum so far? I know baseball is just a sport, but Cardinal baseball in St. Louis is one of God's greatest gifts to this earth. It's not like a game at Wrigley where you have to deal with 10,000 drunk 21 year olds who don't know shit about baseball other than the "Cubs rule!"

Some of the greatest memories in my life have to do with sitting in old Bush Stadium, or hell, this one too.

Go Cards. Let's get to the playoffs!

Oh and as far as the Cubs, the best part about the Cubbies falling apart this year, too, is the fact that their team will eventually be bought out by the Mavericks owner... and then moved to another city. Maybe then they could win a pennant... after they change their name.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:48 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,784
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

Fisrt, don't forget about the 30 year olds doing the same thing...
I hope Marc Cuban does buy the Cubs...he won't move them...

about a man and his horse
Old 05-19-2008, 11:44 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
FlossinlikeLawson is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Huge Mets fan. Growing up in NYC when I did, it was not cool to like the Yanks. Plus I love D. Strawberry and Keith.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:46 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,509
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Brewers fan here, although its hard to watch them blow leads and just lose games in general. They need a better closer, and need those bats to heat up fast.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:04 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,365
artaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the rough

Die hard Boston Fan. I goto as many games as possible (just went to all three vs the Brewers). After Sundays game I mossied across the street to who's on first and watched the Celts wrap up the Cleveland series. The city was going nuts after that. Bring on Detroit.

And I cant believe I am the only Red Sox fan to speak up in here. And I agree that the majority of Boston fans are pricks, but I dont waste my time hating the Yankees like the other Sox fans do.

Old 05-19-2008, 12:21 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
FlossinlikeLawson is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Hey Lion,

There is a good article on ESPN about Munson and Fisk.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3403051
Old 05-19-2008, 12:32 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,021
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

Thanks man, gonna have a nice read on the can with this...
Old 05-19-2008, 12:39 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,923
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

1) Don't act like your shit don't stink. Every team. EVERY TEAM... has stupid drunk people at their stadium. I've sat in the bleachers at Wrigley, was it filled with drunks? Yeah. Did I have a good time? You're damn right. Why? Because most of them were fun loving people looking to have a good time. Everyone who bashes the Cubs bashes their fan base and the drunks who go there. This has nothing to do with the actual team. Most people don't go to a baseball game to sit down and do in depth analysis, they go to drink, have fun, and enjoy their favorite team play baseball. Who cares if they don't know what OPS+ means.

2) It's Busch stadium

3) Like a typical Cardinals fan, when you know your team sucks and isn't going to amount to anything, you focus on the Cubs being shitty, even though they currently have the 2nd best record in baseball and haven't shown any signs of a collapse. And before you reiterate with a comment about a Cubs collapse, just know that I myself am fully expecting somewhere down the road a Cubs fallout at some point. I know better than to think this could be the real deal. Do I hope it is? Sure. Do I think it is? Partially. I'm not getting my hopes up yet. 2003 damn near killed me, not letting it happen again.

4) The general consensus is that Mark Cuban will not be allowed to buy the Cubs because the other owners won't approve the sale to someone like him. Although there appears to be a shred of hope, and I myself hope he buys them. And to even think that the Cubs would be moved to a different city is rigoddamndiculous. The Cubs will never move. They may, in the distant future play in a different stadium because Wrigley starts to crumble, but even that is a long shot that won't happen for years and years.

Sorry for the rant, I just don't like it when ill informed people make assumptions about the Cubs that simply aren't true
Old 05-19-2008, 12:44 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,074
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

it's starting to be hard to watch them. i've seen and been loyal to this team throughout their tough times but this year is just unacceptable. its time for some major shakeups in the clubhouse and i believe that needs to start with a new manager.

i'm getting sick of people saying it, but i cant wait for another hot streak. hopefully they have another 24-10 run in them, but at this point its pretty hard to see that happen