forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-13-2022, 04:09 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,889
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Being a NJ person what is that little area Weird Rowan Kids about do you know?

Last edited by Vodkaman : 05-13-2022 at 04:12 PM.
Old 05-13-2022, 07:11 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

That is where Rowan University is located. I am not sure why they are considered weird though. Although I also have never heard about Rowan University until I conducted this investigation for you!

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 05-14-2022, 11:32 PM

Code:

I did Google it but got bored when it wasn't immediately obvious. Thanks for being the sweet person you are for doing the work for me.
Old 06-12-2022, 06:21 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,435
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Getting closer to Iron Man's Arc reactor

Old 09-08-2022, 12:45 AM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,435

Old 09-22-2022, 09:47 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,259,809
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

In 1987, Rudi Protrudi (The Fuzztones), along with performance artist Ann Magnuson, formed the heavy metal satire band, Vulcan Death Grip. Originally consisting of Fuzztones drummer Ira Elliot (as Vlad the Impaler) and bassist Randy Pratt (as Wolverine), as well as Rudi (K-Zar the Man-Beast) and Ann (Raven). Before Spinal Tap even existed, VDG was performing one show a year, usually at NYC's Limelight. Their over-the-top performances always drew for SRO crowds. During one show at the Cat Club, K-Zar accidentally kicked a dwarf across the room. Ira was eventually replaced with actual metal drummer Marc Anthony as Rabid Bat, and the band was featured in Ann Magnuson's Cinemax special, "Vandemonium." Memorable tunes included "Eat Shit and Die," "I'm On A Holiday In Hell and I'm Wasted," "Dusted" (about Satan teens on Angel Dust), "Pigs Squeal In Fear," and "History of Torture (part 2)." By the time the Grip did their last show (opening for Jesus and Mary Chain at the Ritz) the band had become so believable, most of the audience didn't realize it was a satire. Raven was attacked onstage by an insulted female Chain fan, who tore her wig off during "Pigs Squeal." At that moment the satire ended, as a furious Ann stuffed several sausage links down her assailant's throat. It took two mammoth security guards to drag the screaming perpetrator out of the club. Press reviewers, taking the show seriously, panned it big-time, and Ann pulled the plug on the world's first metal satire band.

Old 10-19-2022, 03:42 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Old 10-19-2022, 03:59 PM

Code:

I see nothing about a friends Mom
Old 10-27-2022, 06:43 PM

Click to enlarge
Old 01-11-2023, 02:25 PM