forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 09-21-2008, 03:00 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,519
aengre is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I had this as well, though, it wasn't an ex or girlfriend. Just three chicks I was dating. I did have my friend, who was living with me at the time, help change out my sheets and shit since I was having them over to my house throughout the day.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:14 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,221
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

I knew a guy who did three generations of women in the same family in one day. Total sleaze ball. I envied him.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:07 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 107,045
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

please tell me they were all of legal age???
Old 09-25-2008, 07:22 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 10,561
Kraigus12 is being mentioned in polite conversation

Kind of a toss up.

I went to prom with a girl that I really liked, but she had to go home after prom was over. So I ended up smokin a doob with her best friend during the after party. We ended up moving from my car into her friend's van that was parked next to us, locked the doors, and started getting it rocking. Apparently someone noticed, so the whole party surrounded the van and was pounding on it, whistling, the whole deal. I was starting to get distracted, but she just grabbed me, looked me in the eye, and said "Dont stop." So I didnt. Her friend that owned the van was pissed when we finally got out.

A totally different time, I went to a huge party in a small town in Montana. If you know MT, its the Bucking horse sale in Miles City. Anywho, we were way underage, so we spent our time at a friends house, getting beer. Eventually we went wandering, and decided upon getting drunk outside what was basically a convent. So we got drunk on basically holy ground, and I somehow ended up with my dick on some random girls mouth, while both of our friends sat aside watching and giggling.

Sigh

I miss high school.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:41 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 3,776
heywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to behold

A Cleveland Steamer in Toledo..I know, what was I thinking? Toledo?
Old 09-27-2008, 11:59 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 2,890
nicheal21 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Thumbs down Sluttiest i guess....more like unfortunate

My g/fs bro just got done with high school so they had a big party for him before he went over seas. My buddy bill came and we just got all fucked up along with everyone eles. well the whole night my g/f is rubbing my shit and telling me she wants to fuck and suck my dick real bad (like she always does when she gets drunk) so i start telling bill how fucking great my gal is at giveing head and tell him that if she gets anymore fucked up she will suck him off to. hour later we are up in her brothers room. im getting head and bills just sitting there. so i tell her to suck bills dick. so i start to hit it from the back(great ass for it) and she is suckin bill off.that goes on for a few and i ask bill if he wanted to hit this shit? why the hell would he say no. so she turns around and gets some more in her trap and in her puss. we would do this over the years everytime we all got drunk. to bad for me when we would she would be in to him way more and even make out while they fucked. a big nono i think.id just chill on the corner of the bed till they where done. well come to find out she tells me bills dick is like 10in. me being about 7 on a good day. Must be why she loved fuckin the guy so much. to this day bill Hates me and that im with her. we stop after we got married and had kids.

Last edited by nicheal21 : 09-28-2008 at 12:17 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-28-2008, 02:26 AM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,647
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

Code:

see it's that kind of committment and determination that made her an olympian. most girls would have pussed out after throwin up but not your girl!! you gotta tell us who this is, she's a heroine!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:40 AM

Credits: 1,480
intenseruby is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default oops.

when i was in college i always hung out with the same 3 people, 2 guys and another girl. we were all blonde and the guys looked very similar (we'll call them james, andrew and amanda). well one night it was james' birthday and after quite a few drinks i told james id give him a birthday blowjob if he didnt get any that night from anyone else. well a few hours later i found myself going down on him in the bathroom at the bar. we went back out into the bar and did birthday shots at the bar and by that point i was annihilated. i went up to james and whispered in his ear that i would fuck him. i mean it was his birthday and i was too broke to buy a present haha! so we went back into the bathroom where we stayed until the bar closed, a little over an hour. we had to most wild, dirty sex ive ever had and i didnt have to be quiet because there was a band playing at the bar and it was really loud. we finally stumbled out of the bathroom and all the lights were on in the bar and the band was packing up and i walked up to the bar to close out my tab. amanda was next to me closing our tabs and i asked her where the guys went because they needed to close out too. she told me that james had taken entirely too many shots and threw up and hitched a ride home with a couple of his frat brothers like an hour ago. IT WAS AT THIS POINT WHEN I REALIZED THAT I GIVEN JAMES A BIRTHDAY BLOWJOB AND HAD TOTALLY FUCKED ANDREW IN THE BATHROOM THINKING IT WAS JAMES. to this day only andrew knows about it because we told amanda we were out back smoking pot for an hour.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:12 PM

Credits: 1,480
eXXXodus is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

- When I was a senior in high school I was living with one of my best friends. His cousin came over for the weekend from orange county (she was 15) and we were all hanging out in his room watching movies. She was hot as fuck (C cup tits HOT little body).He fell asleep and the next thing I knew his cousin and I started fooling around on the floor right next to his bed. She and I hooked up whenever she would come out (she was a virgin at the time). One night she was over after we had a party at the house and as I was coming out of the bathroom she grabbed my cock and told me to come fuck her. She told me she was high and coke and horny as hell so I fucked her on the pull out couch. After I finished she started sucking my dick again wanting another go at it. She had me titty fuck her for a bit and let me fuck her doggy style with my fingers in her ass. When we were done I went to bed and didn't give it another thought. She had taken the sheets and threw them in the wash and we had cleaned the living room up, or so I thought. I woke up to find a note on the counter from my friends mom asking why the fuck she had found an empty condom wrapper on the floor by the couch. Basically said they were kicking me the fuck out! We freaked and ended up telling them we made out because we were wasted and ended up not going through with it. Fucking morons believed it and never mentioned it again LOL!

- Also, strippers do some crazy shit late at night when they are fucked up. Can't tell you how many actually end up getting horny and fucking in the back without even making you pay for dances once they've made their money for the night. Anyone not getting the extra mileage is either an old fat fuck or doesn't know how to play it.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:17 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 107,045
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

you need to stop by more often!