forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

View Poll Results: Do you love small tits?
Yes, the smallest they come 170 24.78%
Medium are fine 173 25.22%
Nope, only big for me 35 5.10%
I like them all 308 44.90%
Voters: 686. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2011, 03:52 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,044
Magnaflex has disabled reputation

Size doesn't matter. I really enjoy getting a woman's nipples hard and running my fingers over the "braille" bumps on their aureola's (slight fetish). I've also noticed that smaller breasted women will come sooner by rubbing their nipples and are more receptive to anal sex. Maybe it's a difference in a woman's brain wiring and more nerve receptors on their breasts.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:58 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,163
nufan is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

What I look for is more the overall shape, not really the size.

But I'll also take what I can get. If it gets me hard, I'm good to go.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
those are men:
Old 07-24-2011, 11:21 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 540,400
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Does your mom wear a padded bra to make you feel promiscuous?

Old 07-30-2011, 02:56 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 31,348
atomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to behold

as long as they are real and the nipples not facing earth I'm cool.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:46 AM
pierce

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

It's been my experience that women with small breasts often have the nicest ass you'd ever want to handle.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:21 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,079
chudoo will become famous soon enoughchudoo will become famous soon enough

Nope, I like medium or big
Old 06-30-2013, 07:01 AM

Credits: 1,072
ivanb has a spectacular auraivanb has a spectacular auraivanb has a spectacular auraivanb has a spectacular aura

A's are great, B's are perfect. C's and up are on the loosing side for me
Old 12-18-2013, 05:11 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,588
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

I want enthusiasm first over tit size. I want someone who goes "yes", before I finish the question, "Hey, do you want to .....".
Old 12-19-2013, 01:14 AM

Credits: 4,153
chris10980 has a spectacular aurachris10980 has a spectacular aurachris10980 has a spectacular aurachris10980 has a spectacular aura

I love a nice hand full with big nipples. little ones are fine, but you can do so much more with medium to large.