forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-17-2008, 10:24 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,570
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Here's some Olympic Events that they did away with that they need to bring back. (I included the years they were part of the Olympics).
  1. Live Pigeon Shooting (1900)
  2. Rope Climb (1896, 1904, 1906, 1924, 1932)
  3. Pistol Dueling (1906)
  4. Tug-of-War (1900-1920)
  5. All-Around Dumbbell Contest (1904) This was a weightlifting competition, not a contest for idiots.
  6. Motor Boating (1908)
  7. Running Deer Single Shot (1906-1936) This used paper targets, unlike the pigeon shooting, which used real bird and made Paris a cleaner city for several weeks after the close of the Olympics (I wonder why.)
  8. Long Jump for Horses (no year(s) given) Horses boycotted after finding out the couldn't get their pictures on the boxes of Wheaties.
I'm quite sure there are more sports that the IOC has dropped over the years, but these are some of the more interesting.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:28 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,326
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Sign me up for the motorboating competition!!!
Old 08-17-2008, 11:45 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Remember mac, since it's amateur competition, you have to pay for your own high octane fuel!
Old 08-17-2008, 11:58 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,326
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:

Well, I'm not sure what the high octane fuel is for, but just in case you get motorboating added, I'm already practicing. Four short years to refine my technique!

Old 08-18-2008, 12:13 AM

Code:

I knew as soon as I wrote that, knowing you, that one was going to come back to me and bite me in the ass.

Keep yur motor runnin ...... rollin down the hi-way. Lookin 4 adventure .... whatever titties come my way!
Old 08-27-2008, 05:28 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,073
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

freestyle shovel throwing...

Old 08-27-2008, 07:37 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 150,235
LingeringLonger is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Dwarf Tossing...

IT'S BEST TO LEAP BEFORE YOU LOOK.

Pog ma thoin!