forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 01-09-2015, 05:44 PM
All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to.

Credits: 1,106,927
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.

Some of these match-ups are hilarious.
Old 01-09-2015, 08:34 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,503
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I find myself asking the age old question, 'Has Justin Beiber Hit That?' Since this is Would You Rather, I'd rather my dick didn't follow his, even though I'm sure she's still tight.

Old 01-09-2015, 08:37 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,794
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Who the fuck voted for Oprah? Other than me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:38 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,223
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Wow...you go with Mila Kunis vs Katy Perry - and then you follow-up with Chloe Bennet vs. Ali Larter?!?

M. Meow - you're quite cruel...I want you to know that. I have have 14 ways to cure that.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:00 AM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,937
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

I think I may need to pray for you
Old 01-10-2015, 11:37 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Agreed.

Code:

I'm sure many have followed suit. If you stuck it in Selena, you would likely catch Douchivitis which still has no known cure.

Code:

Code:

Surprisingly, so far one other person. Don't know who, but SOMEBODY.

Code:

*Hides under blanket.* I didn't pick the match ups, https://www.random.org/lists/ and then the randomizer within changellonge did. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!
Old 01-10-2015, 01:18 PM
MadamMeow

Today’s results are in!

Knockout Stage –Round 1
Jennifer Lawrence (55%) defeated Emmy Rossum (45%)
Amy Adams (87.5%) defeated Gina Torres (12.5%)
Jennifer Lawrence will face Amy Adams in Round 2!

Maggie Q (55.56%) defeated Julianne Moore (44.44%)
Maggie Q will face Sofia Vergara (entering tournament as a bye) in Round 2!

Bar Refaeli (86.11%) defeated Kate Abdo (13.89%)
Danielle Fishel (62.16%) defeated Julia Benson (37.84%)
Bar Refaeli will face Danielle Fishel in Round 2!

Meow’s Musings:
Jennifer Lawrence started today’s festivities off right by drawing off her Fappening skills to defeat Emmy Rossum. We all would think that Emmy would have the dirty Shameless skills on lock, and she did fare quite well for most of the battle, but JLaw turned the match around when she stuck her finger in her ass and gave Emmy a Dirty Sanchez causing her to start vomiting everywhere.

Amy Adams was able to dive into her Vixeny personas to put the kibosh on Gina Torres before the battle began by simply spiking her drink with a roofie Bill Cosby style and then eating her out for her own pleasure. This was a smart maneuver as Gina is known for playing bad assed strong bitches, so Amy really needed to muff dive in before Ms. Torres could mastermind her own plan of attack. With that, Amy Adams will face Jennifer Lawrence in Round 2 in what should be an inspired American Hustle battle. Should be good!

Maggie Q was able to draw from her Nikita assassin skills to off Julianne Moore. Julianne Moore was making her way to the arena when Maggie Q sniped her from atop a neighboring building roof. Maggie now gets to face the voluptuous Sofia Vergara who will be making her first appearance in the tournament. Will Maggie’s target aim be any match for the crazy sexy Columbian temper of Vergara? Only time will tell!

Bar Refaeli played dirty in her match against British Sports Journalist Kate Abdo when Bar sprayed Kate in the eyes with her Especially Escada perfume. Besides a mace like burning sensation, neighborhood dogs lead by Mr. Pickles started flooding into the ring and ate Kate’s face off!

Danielle Fishel aka TO-PANG-A! was able to off Stargate Lieutenant Julia Benson. Danielle was able to mesmerize Julia with her naturally big beautiful blowjob lips and once entranced, unhinged her jaw and was able to swallow Ms. Benson whole! I love Danielle so much I actually bought her poorly written biography, but even I am uncertain if she will be able to out charm Bar Refaeli in Round 2. Fingers Crossed!

What are your thoughts?

Latest Knockout Stage bracket

Thanks for voting!

Last edited by MadamMeow : 01-10-2015 at 01:18 PM.
Old 01-10-2015, 01:24 PM
MadamMeow

Last Matches of Round 1!

Today’s matches are now live!

Voting for these matches is open through January 14. Use the link under each matchup to vote, which will literally take about a second to do. Please vote only once, since duplicate votes do not count.

More information about the tournament, including standings, brackets, results, and all matches can be found here.

Thanks for voting, and check back tomorrow for new matches!

-------

Knockout Stage – Round 1 – Match 48
Helen Mirren vs. Hayden Panettiere
Vote: http://poll.fm/53rar

Helen Mirren

Hayden Panettiere

------------------------------

Knockout Stage – Round 1 – Match 49
MadamMeow vs. Jennifer Connelly
Vote: http://poll.fm/53rax

MadamMeow

Jennifer Connelly

Knockout Stage – Round 1 – Match 50
Veronica Belmont vs. Ariel Rebel
Vote: http://poll.fm/53ray

Veronica Belmont

Ariel Rebel

Knockout Stage – Round 1 – Match 51
Elizabeth Henstridge vs. Lily Collins
Vote: http://poll.fm/53rb3

Elizabeth Henstridge

Lily Collins

Knockout Stage – Round 1 – Match 52
Dani Daniels vs. Suranne Jones
Vote: http://poll.fm/53rb7

Dani Daniels

Suranne Jones
Old 01-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,374
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Voted! Sorry Jennifer Connelly, but you never sent me fetus soap that had touched your breasts.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-10-2015, 07:42 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,767
DontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handle
DontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Me. She may not have a beautiful face but she dem tig ole bitties!!!