forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 09-15-2012, 01:56 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 11,860
Bob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of light

Same here.... utterly rubbish weekend for me so far
Old 09-15-2012, 05:50 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 983,958
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

I need to get rid of all my Liverpool players. I've got three of the fuckers. I've essentially planned out my transfers for the next four weeks subject to a change in prices.

Wayne Routledge for Joe Allen
Kieran Gibbs for Jose Enrique
Rafael for Martin Skrtel
which should give me enough to switch Berbatov for Lambert
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,401
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

I'm thinking that is the lowest weekly scoring average across our league yet...

I blame Nachos.

Old 09-16-2012, 12:04 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 11,860
Bob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of light

Bloody spurs.... literally a minute or two from the end of their game they throw away five points for me by letting in a stupid goal.

Here's hoping Ba and Fellaini have a good game tomorrow night
Old 09-16-2012, 12:20 PM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Assou-Ekotto didn't even play.

and it's Howard and Jelavic for me
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-16-2012, 12:24 PM

Code:

Just had a look at your team, assuming you're F1 Fanatics, since De Gea didn't play you'll be getting 6 points from Ruddy
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-20-2012, 07:11 PM

I decided to just fuck it and play my wildcard. Made changes this week. Made a screenshot because could not be bothered to type them all out

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-20-2012, 07:47 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

wow.
Interesting picks.
Being from the New Worlde, my name recognition is short on most of your new crew, but not surprised you jump on Berbatov - I had to spend another 4 pts to mix up my forwards to bring him in this week.

onward...

Old 09-20-2012, 08:03 PM

Code:

Just hope is pays off. Knowing my luck Liverpool will play a blinder and Lambert will get a hattrick
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-22-2012, 11:25 AM

I just can't figure this year out!
Dumping Torres & Pog for Berb & Fletch worked (despite the 4 pt hit), but I have yet to pick the right captain. Hazard hasn't paid since I put him there.
Last year was just too easy with RVP uncorking.
This could be a long season
The only solace is that it looks like all in the DSF league are struggling nearly as bad - first person with a 70+ week will be in the lead.