forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: how many if these girls would u bang??
All.... at the same time 104 63.80%
more than 4 16 9.82%
4 of them 12 7.36%
3 of them 20 12.27%
less than 3 4 2.45%
Only one, i fall in love..... 2 1.23%
No one, i am a fucking gay 5 3.07%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2010, 03:45 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 21,525
burnboy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think all but the 4th girl are pretty hot, but that just my opinion.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:13 AM

Credits: 5,135
423DRUNKARD is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I say FIF
Old 02-17-2010, 11:21 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,236
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Hey fuck-knuckle - quit posting stupid fucking comments just to run up your post count. You've posted 11 times. About half of them are criticizing the work of others and the rest are your inane fucking comments. Either contribute, quietly leech, or shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,889
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for

Too many questions.
That fucking census was the last straw.
Who's voting & bringing back these old polls, anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:00 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 3,547
onetallmofo is being mentioned in polite conversation

All I'm easy like that.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:08 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,236
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I know what each of those words mean, but in that order I haven't the foggiest fucking idea what you just said.

Old 05-22-2010, 01:39 AM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation

there's not one of us fat fucks here that would turn down any of those women if we had a chance to sleep with any of them.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:21 AM

Credits: 4,515
flojo is being mentioned in polite conversationflojo is being mentioned in polite conversation

All of them .. number three multiple times
Old 05-23-2010, 09:55 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 29,107
chrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aura

Number 3 she kinda looks like Megan Fox. That makes me wanna do her that much more.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:38 AM

Credits: 2,505
motownmadness is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

real hard question. All 10's