forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Is it racist to make fun of the strange names given to African American children?
Yes it's racist 1 11.11%
No it's not racist 8 88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2016, 07:12 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,250
Hanna has a spectacular auraHanna has a spectacular auraHanna has a spectacular auraHanna has a spectacular aura

I once couldn't help overhearing a pair of black women in a restaurant making fun of "white names." They couldn't believe that white people actually thought things like "Parker" and "Dylan" were appropriate names for a child. I just thought it was hilarious. I left smiling. But I never really felt a little light-hearted joking either way was too terrible, even if some seem to think it makes you "literally Hitler." The people offended at that sort of thing are the same people who would have heart attacks if they saw all the ebil "body-shaming" on this board when we notice when fat women are fat and the like.

That said, if you're throwing out all the "black names" on resumes without giving their actual qualifications a look, that's likely not cool.
Old 12-02-2016, 08:53 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,901,989
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

H-Cup,

Let us know when you get those tit pics posted.

Thanks!

Last edited by The Godfather : 12-02-2016 at 08:53 PM.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:10 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,250
Hanna has a spectacular auraHanna has a spectacular auraHanna has a spectacular auraHanna has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I won't have to let you know. You'd notice.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:25 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,545
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

"couldn't help but overhearing" most likely because for some reason at least in my area blacks talk extremely loud even during their normal conversation. The resume thing I think even if a person isn't racist if they see a resume with Tequisha or Taqwan it is going in the trash 99.9% of the time. After reading this I come across as racist but it I'm no more racist than the next guy.

Last edited by Vodkaman : 12-02-2016 at 09:41 PM.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:28 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,545

Code:

There was a girl in my town called Sugar Sweet and a guy Ricky Ricci
Old 12-03-2016, 11:27 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,379
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Take any NFL team. List just the first names of the players. Now guess the ethnicity of the person based just on the first name.

"Baby, we're gonna name you something special"! Said by every African-American mother to her newborn.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:34 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,254,959
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

No, just call me La Queefa.
Old 12-05-2016, 01:45 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,379

Code:

"LaQueefa, you got the pussy toots again, darlin'? You know you got the predisposition to yeast infections, baby!"

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 02-12-2017, 09:20 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 689
DeadRhino will become famous soon enoughDeadRhino will become famous soon enough

google airwrecka mcbride for an example
Old 07-11-2018, 09:39 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,132
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Default Thread Bump

the "male" at the Wal-Mart check out today was named Extravian.
and holy shit was he gay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB