forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 10-26-2009, 02:06 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,075
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

poor shogun, he deserved better
Old 10-26-2009, 02:23 PM

Credits: 8,753
execution_style9 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Yeah that was a terrible decision. I thought Rua had it 3-2 or even 4-1, but if you let the fight get to the judges that is what can happen. Rua even said in a post-fight interview that he was told by his corner he was in the lead, and he didn't feel the need to press the action.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Looking back I am sure he wishes he went for the kill. The rematch will be interesting though, I wonder if Shogun will be able to do all the body and leg damage again. It was crazy seeing Machida bleed his own blood.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:42 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,715
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Lesner is out against Carwin. . .Dana is going to be left scrambling to fill that card.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:45 PM

Credits: 8,753
execution_style9 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Damn it!
Old 10-27-2009, 02:08 PM

jesus that card is now a total shit fest. they already renamed it ufc 106: ortiz vs griffin. yeah, that makes sense, a guy who lost his last two fights vs a guy who is 0-2-1 in his last three fights definitely deserve to headline a ppv. im sure there'll be a lot of interest in this one...
Old 10-27-2009, 02:43 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,345
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
If the UFC wants to charge anything more than FREE for UFC 106, they can go fuck themselves.

Old 11-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,428
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Fedor or Rogers?
I say more likely Fedor by submission early, but maybe Rogers can bull-rush and catch him with a looping shot.

Miller-Shields should be good - Mayhem's always fun to watch and I'd pick him.
Mousasi-Sokodjou - Should go to Gegard on technical ability pretty easily, Soko just hasn't lived up to his potential, this should probably be his last stop on main cards if he looks like shit or gets dominated.

Old 11-07-2009, 07:55 PM

wtf, i just looked at the lineup and there's no kimbo. whats the point of having mma on cbs if we cant watch kimbo get his bread? fuck this shit, i'm not wasting any of my time on this garbage.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,084
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

great fights so far>>
Old 11-07-2009, 11:13 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,345
jbob30 will become famous soon enoughjbob30 will become famous soon enough

first time i ever seen a Fedor fight and to me it looks like he just threw a wild punch and got lucky cuz he was gettin smoked before that