forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 04-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,528
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
There ya go, fixed those typos for ya.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:50 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,004
sportster has a spectacular aurasportster has a spectacular aurasportster has a spectacular aurasportster has a spectacular aura

Wow! You know how to use a proxy to get around the ban! Congratulations, douche bag.

Now all it takes is the site Admin reporting you to your ISP for violating your TOS.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:09 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,955
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

It's just a matter of time until you get yourself banned again. Then I can sit back and laugh again at how pathetic you are.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:17 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Code:

It's fairly obvious that everyone here hates you so I'm curious why you continue to post here. Just go fuck off and leave everyone here in peace. It's obvious you aren't welcome here because of your attitude. The worst part about it is that this whole mess is because no one thought your idea of calling D list celebs was a good idea.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:49 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,631
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Some messages need to be delivered up close and personal and this internet stuff just doesn't allow that.
Old 04-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Depression hurts, but I dont have to

Credits: 12,342
Stl is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

There is no child pron on this site Lucas and Jesus would remove it very fast.

This site may allow what ever you want, but they do have standards and child pron would never be on here.

If you think your such a bad ass and you can get on this site when ever you want. Why dont you post a picture of your self.

Now I know you can get a picture off the internet of any random dude so take a picture with you holding a sign that reads "Drunken Stepfather" so we all know your not a 12 year old punk ass kid that likes drama.

If you are so bad ass ill give you my home address and you can get out from behind the screen and tell me to my face how you fill.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Depression hurts, but I dont have to

Credits: 12,342
Stl is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

[quote=unbannable;21810]
you can keep your address to yourself. i don't care about going to your house to beat you up.QUOTE]

I will wager $100,000 dollars you wouldnt make it 3 feet on to my property.

Your just a punk ass little bitch who wont show there face. You act so big and bad behind the screen. Easy to say things when your typing them.

Found your picture

Or is this one you

Last edited by Stl : 04-06-2008 at 12:30 PM.
Old 04-06-2008, 06:00 PM

Code:

Just let it go dude. Arguing with this guy is pointless because he's just going to keep talking shit. If you stop replying to his BS he will eventually leave, claim victory, and go back to masturbating in his mom's panties.

Last edited by Randal Graves : 04-06-2008 at 08:49 PM.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:16 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,118
EZE123 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

wow.
I believe this is the first time I've seen this sort of outrage at DS.