forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Is the DSF forum dying?
Yes 27 26.73%
No 74 73.27%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2008, 10:42 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,464
Badcat is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

how's that workin' out for you?
Old 09-10-2008, 10:51 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,016
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

Not to well.

I read a LOT, and I got a hold of this medical journal a few months ago that I found in a pile of books on the street, you know, it has diseases and sicknesses and all their symptoms etc.

I think I need to burn the fucking thing because I have convinced myself on more then one occasion that I have some sort of disease, even though I've been to doctors and been tested for all sorts of shit and I'm fine.

He told me if I am going to die of any disease, he would put his money on alcoholism.

I had Jesus convinced he AIDS for awhile. That was kind of fun and got him back for all the money he takes from my purse.

PMs, no emails.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:36 AM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,654
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
Default No

I am new, no longer nOOb tho....hehehe.

But seriously tho, people who think yes should invite some of their buddies and their girlfriends.....and show us some BOOBS !!

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 10-18-2009, 05:42 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,372
rocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud of

You don't know what a dying forum is I don't see ppl not posting for days on here and spam bots haven't appeared yet so this place is very much alive