forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 06-20-2008, 12:18 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Fantasy

Just started a Fantasy Baseball blog after 5 years of tearing up leagues. Check it out.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:03 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,145
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

by the way, i think there are a coupla guys who haven't set their rosters or checked out their teams yet...get on it guys, its still the first real week
Old 06-20-2008, 02:07 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,174
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'll be ok as soon as half my team gets off the dl. And no, I won't release them since they're most of the offence I have. I'll just have to make due until the all star game.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:26 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,825
trespass is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Fantasy Sports. I like the idea of a Nude Victoria's Secret Dog Pile on Trespass League...

... (crickets)...

oh, this is a serious thread. In which case, being a canuck I'm in for some hockey when the season starts up again in the fall.

woohoo! Lucas says I'm still worthy!!
Old 07-14-2008, 04:45 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,954
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Who is still participating in the Fantasy Baseball league? Meaning... who didn't give up already?

mhump? You there? I proposed a trade to you a couple days ago

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 07-14-2008, 06:13 PM

Credits: 8,075
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

i'm still playing and have a .500 record to show for it...
Old 07-14-2008, 07:21 PM

Credits: 7,069
mhump23 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Gallow,

Sorry i didn't see. I don't check email as often as I should. I'll get back to you.

I'm sucking in this league but still hanging. Ready to kick ass in fantasy football though. Bring it on!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 07:46 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,094
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I am moving up strong after finally getting the right mix.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:58 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,145
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

cmon sexy, ur teams not that great..ill be surprised if you keep it up...so trade with me!
Old 07-15-2008, 11:19 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

im so in next year if there is DSF league--what site hosts it? yahoo?