forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-08-2009, 12:01 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 322,585
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

also it was kinda morbid but i went to ground zero about a month later and it really awful, it felt like being at a funeral, but also made me so angry. its hard to put into words.

Old 02-08-2009, 12:36 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,852
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i was in my first week of high school too. we may not be old enough for the MLK or Kennedy assassinations, but it was quite a memory when the entire school just shut down and turned on CNN.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

amy,

forgive me if you answered this while i was away. did you ever pass that test for a promotion at your work?
Old 02-08-2009, 02:35 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
aww its ok. yes i did, and since my promotion ive never slept less

Old 02-08-2009, 02:49 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,762
jamandjelly will become famous soon enoughjamandjelly will become famous soon enoughjamandjelly will become famous soon enough

Is it snowing in Jersey? Is the shore full of assholes, or is that just what MTV shows?
Old 02-08-2009, 03:03 PM

Code:

it snowed last week, right now its about 57 degrees.

yes for the most part it is, new jersey isnt a big state but its like realllllly diverse.

north jersey is very urban, and for the most part i wouldnt go there. 50 years ago its where you lived if you werent a farmer. central jersey is crazy because one second your in an upper middle class town, like manalapan, short hills, marlboro, homdel, colts neck, then theres freehold boro, sayerville, perth/south amboy and its kinda shitty and rundown. then theres howell, hazlet, jackson and all of south jersey which is like all farms and hicks.

theres different douchebags in every section, for the most part either white trash or homosexuals, or rich middle aged childless couples with drug problems live on the shore it depends. point pleasant- white trash, ocean grove- gays, belmar- rich people on meth/coke.

the guido type douche bags you see on mtv are usually from where i live, but they hang out at the shore because its about 20 minutes away. also they come from staten island bc thats between 25-40 minutes away from the shore. obviously they hang out the most at point pleasant, usuall jenks, or tiki bar, but they also will go to belmar for d jais or bar a.

Old 02-08-2009, 03:15 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,925
rockdude82 will become famous soon enoughrockdude82 will become famous soon enough

Has anyone ever serenaded the song "Jersey Girl" by Tom Waits to you?
Old 02-08-2009, 03:18 PM

Code:

no, thank god, that would just make me uncomfortable

Old 02-08-2009, 04:18 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,415
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

tommy cheeseballs!

the jersey shore is full of guys like that. badass on the weekend, but living with their parents with plastic furniture on the weekdays.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,512
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Thats awesome! Was the test hard? Was it the usual management bullshit?