forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 05:22 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,083
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
This makes me wonder. Why the fuck don't I have a thread dedicated to me. Probably because I'm pathetic or something. Well I'm off to kill myself.

BTW, props on the "short bus" rating Lucas.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,911,257
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

I guess you're right. I will leave the Beav out of this: Welcome McCracken!
Old 04-12-2008, 12:34 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 9,393
Jaclyn is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Talking

Hey Phillip! I Love You! You're the best! Can't wait to do another podcast with you!

Last edited by Jaclyn : 04-12-2008 at 12:35 AM. Reason: messed up!
Old 04-12-2008, 06:01 PM
I'm special and I ride the SHORT bus!

Credits: 5,965
Phillip McCracken is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Jaclyn!!! well im counting on you doing a throrogh review of the X files movie when it comes out for my cast!!!
Old 04-12-2008, 08:04 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,091
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

Phillip

people who dont put pics on their myspace freak me out, because i think they are most likely fat, lazy, drunken assholes who sit around on the internet all day fucking with people.

wait....shit.

PMs, no emails.
Old 04-12-2008, 11:35 PM

uh yeah...."Phillip McCracken" is my alter ego....

funny how Jesus Martinez gets worshipped by everyone here for doing the same thing, having an alter ego that isnt his own to express his opinions about celebrites...and i get made fun of and attacked....

hm. i figured the FORUM of drunken stepfather, the people here actually GOT people like Jesus....

not to say that im in the same league as him....im not, nor do i think i am, but thats not the point....the point is, i have an alter ego just like he does....

i find it funny that i get ripped for doing that on the forum of someone who does the same thing said forum is attached too....i figured the people here would "get" that... oh well, guess not.

i guess you really think "Phillip McCracken" is my real name too huh?

and there is pictures on phillips myspace. in fact there is, oh, 20 pictures on phillips myspace....not only must you be briandead, you also must be blind since you didnt see said 20 pictures on Phillip's myspace.

as for me, in real life i might be fat and an asshole, but i am far from lazy, i have a full time job where in i do manual labor type stuff and i am not a drunkard....and since well i have a full time job, i am not on the internet at all during the day, so being online all day isnt an option.

but i appreciate you guessing at someone's personal life and personality without actually knowning them...nothing like trying to be a E-Thug, or, i guess in your case, a E-bitch since your a women, and failing miserably.

you get a D- for Effort tho!!!
Old 04-12-2008, 11:52 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 799
EdmondDantes is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Dude...take a deep breath and re-read Marie Eve's post.

that "wait....shit" at the end? An obvious reference to Jesus....She was obviously teasing ya.

Not like she needs people to defend her or anything, but hey, no need to take it literally and personally. I feel everyone's welcome here if they bring their sense of humor, keep it friendly and don't anything so seriously.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:06 AM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
last time i checked....Jesus doesnt have a myspace.....which is why i took it so literal and as if i was being attacked....

if it was not meant that way i am sorry, but, i realize im new, and people here might not know me, but nothing bothers me, but im not gonna let someone attack me for no reason and without cause, even if i AM new, KNOWING that said people who have been around someplace alot longer than me would have their side taken.

if it was a joke, and i didnt take it that way, i apologize, but the fact Jesus doesnt have a myspace is pretty much the reason why i took it as a literal attack on my charachter....which normally i wouldnt care about, but its just that people dont know me, if it was 6 month from now, and someone thought something like that, well, thats a different story....
Old 04-13-2008, 12:10 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 103,748
TylerB is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

He's got a facebook. With no pics.

I know I'm not a praying man, but if you're up there, please help me Superman.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:48 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,381
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Doesn't matter. You people are figments of my imagination, which depresses the shit out of me for my utter lack of imagination.

Fuck.

Last edited by binary_jester : 04-13-2008 at 12:54 PM.
Closed Thread