forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 12:07 AM
king shit around these parts

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
Default Sex in the Country

With all the demand for the Sex in the City movie, do you think people would be so inclined to watch my movie called Sex in the Country about a moonshine drinking, toothless hick who fucks his daughters and sometimes, when they are too busy tending to the farm his horses, played by a Sarah Jessica Parker lookalike, who instead of sipping martinis, drinks out of a trough and pisses and shits on the stable boy. It's got corporate production written all over it and despite not being a blockbuster hit of the summer, and more of something that never gets distribution, we could probably convince a few people to see it - if we project it on a barn in a community where no one can afford TVs.

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com

Old 06-01-2008, 12:10 AM
2 smileys, 1 cup

Credits: 22,091
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total

I'll take 2 tickets.
Old 06-01-2008, 12:18 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Make it happen!!
Old 06-01-2008, 12:34 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,517
Jack Hunter is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

That'll be an indie movie favourite. You can win Sundance or some shit.
Old 06-01-2008, 12:37 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,074
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

I'll camp out to see that shit!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 06-01-2008, 12:40 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,909,130
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Jesus, you freaky.
Old 06-01-2008, 03:04 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,680
admiral is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Wouldn't that be more like reality TV to them?
Old 06-01-2008, 03:07 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,851
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Is Sarah J. Parker playing one of the horses? Thats the role of a lifetime for her!!
Old 06-01-2008, 05:04 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,801
Medic67 has a spectacular auraMedic67 has a spectacular auraMedic67 has a spectacular auraMedic67 has a spectacular aura

I think I found a star for the movie, goes by the name UncleDad.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:26 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,822
tacoofmidaj is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Wasnt Joe Dirt already done?
Closed Thread