forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 03:07 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,472
n00batron is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Can't gets no sleep

In two hours (it's 4 AM right now) I plan on driving from VA to CT. Trouble is that I've been awake for the past two hours or so and can't get back to sleep. So I said fuck it--I'll leave now.

I guess I get excited sometimes and either can't fall asleep or wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. Used to happen to me when I was younger, too (i.e. going back to school after the summer). I keep strange hours anyway, mostly because of school but partly because I just don't like going to bed early. That certainly doesn't help.

Anyway, anyone else have strange sleep habits/problems?
Old 05-31-2008, 03:11 AM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

yup...i go thru crazy weird sleep patterns.

But if i have something really important the next day i will take nyquil. It puts me to sleep and i'm not groggy the next day like with sleeping pills.

Old 05-31-2008, 03:41 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 3,606
rankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aura

Oh yeah, that's me. I seriously can wake up at 7:00 am and not be sleepy until after midnight. So what happens is I constantly am up later and later, until I wind up pulling all-nighters because I'm not tired. I think the term circadian rhythm is the right one here - the internal clock thing - mine seems to want a much longer day, like 30 hours or so.
Old 05-31-2008, 05:19 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,736
mydarlingclementine is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Yer my internal clock is quite fucked, I wake up at 4.45 every morning then go back to sleep after about an hour. If I drink loads of caffeine as well it happens an hour or two earlier. It started after I came off the old SSRIs, I think they were called Paxil - apparently it's because I was taking them during puberty.

Used to really annoy me but now I find things to do.

My sister wakes up for about five minutes every hour, she never gets any REM sleep.

Cx

Last edited by mydarlingclementine : 05-31-2008 at 05:26 AM.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:28 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 10,337
Yalvulcon is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i have REAL bad bouts of insomnia where i go 2 or 3 days without sleep. i went almost 5 days once right before christmas when i was in college. i have been this way all my life. drives my wife nuts now.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:57 AM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,961
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Same thing happened to me this morning- I'm driving down to San Francisco today and then on to Santa Barbara, and I was planning on getting a good amount of sleep last night since I've been running on little sleep lately.

But of course, I woke up like 2 hours earlier than I had set my alarm for, tossed and turned for a bit, then figured fuck it. Got up, took the shower, packed the car, and got going.

And most days I have no problem sleeping in late.

Old 06-01-2008, 10:41 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,020
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I had a paper route back from 81' to 87'. Had to get up at 3:45 every morning to have enough time to delivery my papers, get back home and shower and get to the school bus.

I still wake up every Mon-Sat at 3:45am. No alarm clock needed. Sucks.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:36 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,334
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

my sleeping habits are pretty bad as well. no matter what time i go to sleep, im getting up at 6:30am even if im still really tired. i can usually fall back asleep if im really tired but it still lasts to maybe 8am or so. the worst part is ive done this since i was a little kid and i think it stems from early before school hockey practices from when i was still in grade school/jr high.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:43 PM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,139
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

I was on this board until 3:00AM CDT. Go figure.

Old 06-01-2008, 02:14 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 7,680
PANDAmonium is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I have RLS (restless leg syndrome), which is a totally bullshit sleeping disorder, but it keeps me awake for hours at night.

Besides that I can never get to sleep before 2 in the morning and my biological clock is permanently set for 6, and if I go to bed again after that I always wake up again at 10 and then can't go back to sleep after that.
Closed Thread